Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Downloading Videos REGARDLESS Of What Google Wants
My problem was trying to figure out a way to download a given YouTube post without all the extra adverts that Google now puts onto the posts, even for like the Red Cross posts.

I don't like excess software installed on my units for things like blocking this or that.

But I have the time to do research now, which can sometimes take hours on end and many people are at the age of having to work many hours every day just to earn a living salary and so have no time for such research.

What I am getting at is I figured out a way to watch any YouTube video with no advertisements, but I am using no special software to do that. And I am also not sure in what parts of the planet this works, because I am not living in North America, anymore.

Plus I do not want to post in public what I am doing because I am sure that Google will then plug that hole. In fact, I have very close connections with Google on the inside. I was one of the first humans to use Gmail. I was also part of a group that helped work bugs out of not only Gmail, but a few other Google products. You could find me over at Google very easily, if you recognize my strange style of writing. But Google did archive all their help platforms some years ago and so finding the older threads is not such an easy job. Since then my differences with Google management got to the stage where I hardly interact with the teams over there.

Now, back to the topic, one big deal is if you want high speed downloading. There are a few freeware products that work just fine, if you do not mind a long wait for a download to complete.

But the big problem is that once we post here what a given product or technique in coding can do, Google then blocks that. Recent laying off of workers has been some benefit to those of us who might engage in such like downloading videos from YouTube, but still there can be blocks thrown up by Google once they learn about a technique.

I don't mind sharing information, but not in public, in this particular case.

So if somebody wanted to learn about the technique I use to get around all the commercials and not using software blockers you can PM me and I will do a check here to see if I can trust you and we can then go into the situation in more detail. But I would have to ask that you do not post the information on a public platform, or we both will lose the chance to use that style.

And the reason this is related to the topic is because I can still download videos for private use only and not have the commercials and I do not use any advert blocking software, as strange as that may read. But once you learn how I do it, you'll understand. It is a rather unusual trick.
[ [ [ [ [ [ When you view that Milky Way avatar do you still feel important? ] ] ] ] ]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Downloading Videos REGARDLESS Of What Google Wants - by Kleen - 03-14-2023, 11:50 PM