Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Wikipedia Page Project
As I stated in an earlier post I went looking and the only Wiki thingy I could find was this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Cent_...r_logo.svg

But folks have to make a living and are busy and it is not easy to get such things like a Wkipedia page project done and then keep it updated and all manner of necessary tasks.

Now I seem to remember I have an account at Wikipedia for being able to write and edit and I am not sure what else, and it has been a long time; but it isn't so hard to create an account there. (Well, I don't think it was. Not so sure about now.)

But I sure couldn't do this myself. I'm in my 70s for starters, so can be careless at times, I'm in a third round of chemotherapy and I have to take so much medicine and maybe could rotate off life's active at just about anytime.

So I figure I'd need help.

Something about this browser pleases me and I think that advert idea, as I think I wrote about in that other post, is a good way to help out. And the other community member who first made a note about a Wikipedia page is right, [ https://www.centbrowser.net/en/showthrea...2#pid15442 ] it is a necessity before the next step of going to some of those hotshot big wheels in this tech world and asking for some advert space.

Might there be anyone interested in helping out?
[ [ [ [ [ [ When you view that Milky Way avatar do you still feel important? ] ] ] ] ]

Messages In This Thread
A Wikipedia Page Project - by Kleen - 03-10-2023, 02:23 PM
RE: A Wikipedia Page Project - by Admin - 03-13-2023, 02:39 PM
RE: A Wikipedia Page Project - by Kleen - 03-14-2023, 02:05 PM
RE: A Wikipedia Page Project - by Admin - 03-14-2023, 04:50 PM
RE: A Wikipedia Page Project - by Kleen - 03-14-2023, 11:18 PM
RE: A Wikipedia Page Project - by Admin - 03-16-2023, 04:32 PM
RE: A Wikipedia Page Project - by Kleen - 03-20-2023, 11:19 PM
RE: A Wikipedia Page Project - by Kleen - 04-22-2023, 03:33 AM