Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Wikipedia Page Project
It is very thoughtful to make note of my health issues, but being in my 70s I can assure you that I have much experience with how to keep my system going in a manner that still allows me time to engage in activities that might possibly be of benefit to others. In fact, I have very recently spent many hours over three days facing a city government to solve a safety issue, and that is a lot more stressful than this project.

And about this project, and as it also seems to be of a nature that is represented in my question in the other thread about the one-year period, what are the plans of yourself and/or your team with regards to this project; this browser?

As an individual that finds your browser to be a good product it can't be a surprise that I am wondering if I can inform colleagues and/or friends about the product and have confidence that if enough people show an interest in this product you and/or your team may feel energized to give this a go. I might very well know some people that would want to invest time and money to help with that --- "a lot of work".

Frankly, I don't really consider words of praise alone as being much in a way as a positive support. Action is what makes dreams come true. But the dream to succeed needs to be there first. Is your heart really into this project?

I mean, are you seriously wanting to get your browser out to more people? You aren't showing signs of giving up, are you?

And please forgive me for being so direct with my thoughts and questions, but I have many years of experience at many projects and some of a very complicated nature and so I tend to try and get to the heart of a given issue instead of tiptoeing down a path, whether it be a well paved path or a path with many obstacles. One of our team members a few days ago stated I did things like a bulldog, and he was exactly right. I'm sure no cute puppy. But one drawback is I am no diplomat. I have to leave that job to others.

So what can us customers think about our chances with this browser, if we want to help keep it alive and well for a long time? If we want to go the extra mile to help you and/or your team? Or am I being too direct and possibly impolite? I see a number of very positive posts throughout this online community and maybe there is something special possible here. But only if the dream is real!
[ [ [ [ [ [ When you view that Milky Way avatar do you still feel important? ] ] ] ] ]

Messages In This Thread
A Wikipedia Page Project - by Kleen - 03-10-2023, 02:23 PM
RE: A Wikipedia Page Project - by Admin - 03-13-2023, 02:39 PM
RE: A Wikipedia Page Project - by Kleen - 03-14-2023, 02:05 PM
RE: A Wikipedia Page Project - by Admin - 03-14-2023, 04:50 PM
RE: A Wikipedia Page Project - by Kleen - 03-14-2023, 11:18 PM
RE: A Wikipedia Page Project - by Admin - 03-16-2023, 04:32 PM
RE: A Wikipedia Page Project - by Kleen - 03-20-2023, 11:19 PM
RE: A Wikipedia Page Project - by Kleen - 04-22-2023, 03:33 AM