Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Баги новой бэты 5.1.1130.26 / Bugs of the new beta 5.1.1130.26
(ru)
на данный момент заметил один, но лично для меня неприятный баг.

Связан он с подсветкой/затенением элементов окна браузера, таких как: неактивные открытые Вкладки(активного окна браузера), Кнопки:"поиск по вкладкам" и новая Вкладка(+).
используется  Windows 7, и в этой версии браузера, почему-то эти элементы используют цвет окна Виндоус, а он у меня в режиме аэро тёмный.

во всех прошлых версиях это никак не зависело от цветовых схем самой Виндоус и было строго привязано исключительно к теме самого браузера. надеюсь к релизу этот поправят, ведь менять яркость цвета окон Виндоус, чтобы можно было пользоваться браузером, не лучшее решение.

It is connected with the highlighting/shading of elements of the browser window, such as: inactive open Tabs(of the active browser window), Buttons: “search by tabs” and new Tab(+).

I am using Windows 7, and in this version of the browser, for some reason these elements use the color of the Windows window, and in my aero mode it is dark.
in all previous versions this did not depend in any way on the color schemes of Windows itself and was strictly tied exclusively to the theme of the browser itself. I hope this will be corrected for release, because changing the brightness of the color of Windows windows so that you can use the browser is not the best solution.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Баги новой бэты 5.1.1130.26 / Bugs of the new beta 5.1.1130.26 - by Jakill - 03-04-2024, 01:53 PM