Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pop-up video screen can effectively kill session and tabs!!
too bad you're actually NOT reading correctly and just make assumptions because you're angry and don't know how the browser works, obviously.
NEVER EVER I said you're dumb or anything else. But your rage is litteraly visible in your words. I tried to HELP YOU, actually, my answser was not intended to bash you, in any way.

SO, AGAIN : you can restore a lost session when you have closed your main browser window but a popup video was still there.
Happens to me yesterday, again. You don't want to listen to anybody ? You don't trust me ? that is your right...but writing angry words again will not magically restore your session.

demonstration > words :

http://e.pc.cd/lTsotalK

What I did :

1. close main window with a popup video still opened
  2. close popup video window
  3. restart centbrowser → it opens a blank main window AND the popup video window
  4. CLOSE popup window to only KEEP blank main window (*)
  5. click Restore ONCE → CB will reopen previous session in the main window
  6. CLOSE main window
  7. Done
  8. Next time you opens CB, you will be greated with your so important "non-lost" session  Dodgy

(*) : if you forget to close the popup window OR if you click more that once on the restore button (which will open a new session, without your tabs, everytime you click on it) AND you don't close the RESTORED session window AT THE END (so CB can understand this is the session you want to keep), it's not even a problem. Centbrowser always keeps track of sessions. Next time you will just have to click 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x the restore button, until it restores the one you want.

the only "lost" tab when restoring a session is the video popup tab...because you MUST CLOSE IT before doing anything.

you're welcome...
have a nice day !

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pop-up video screen can effectively kill session and tabs!! - by badablek - 03-24-2024, 09:14 AM