Posts: 8
Threads: 0
Joined: Oct 2018
10-01-2026, 05:25 AM
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2026, 06:10 AM by Pasha_ZZZ.)
1. When tabs width is lower than 108 - it shows close cross only on active tab.
2. Downloads list button on toolbar sometimes not working. 3-5 click needed to popup list.
3. In extensions list popup (called from toolbar button) pinned extension are visible (pin mark on the right). But when I hover mouse on - it changes to 3 dots. I can pin/unpin extensions only via 3 dots menu. In old version pin/unpin and 3 dots buttons were separated.
4. Folders in bookmarks menu/bookmarks bar are gray. In old version they were yellow.
5. Links like a "<a href="javascript:pasteN('Someting')">SomethingOther</a>" stops working when "Tabs - Open link - Open in new tab" selected (active and background too).
Posts: 2
Threads: 0
Joined: Sep 2026
10-01-2026, 09:19 AM
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2026, 09:27 AM by vfajshhs.)
@S8F8ry, thank you very much, enable this setting on bottom is help.
After update I didn't change settings, so i thought that its new version problem.
I'm so happy that browser finally update!) Except suggestion I didn't find any problem in this version, everything works just great for me.
Only in chrome extension store, now 2 banners (1 white\1 blue) that say "you need to use chrome" if you delete this banners it would be great =)
Posts: 134
Threads: 0
Joined: May 2020
(10-01-2026, 09:19 AM)vfajshhs Wrote: @S8F8ry, thank you very much, enable this setting on bottom is help.
After update I didn't change settings, so i thought that its new version problem.
I'm so happy that browser finally update!) Except suggestion I didn't find any problem in this version, everything works just great for me.
Only in chrome extension store, now 2 banners (1 white\1 blue) that say "you need to use chrome" if you delete this banners it would be great =)
The banners in the chrome extension store are displayed by the website itself. It seems to promote Chrome when they are accessed and used on non-Chrome browsers. ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ
Posts: 5
Threads: 0
Joined: Jan 2022
反應一個上一版就有的問題,書籤選單的最大寬度我一直是設定成 400,但是有時候會自動調回 200
Posts: 134
Threads: 0
Joined: May 2020
(10-01-2026, 12:23 PM)aznt2000 Wrote: 反應一個上一版就有的問題,書籤選單的最大寬度我一直是設定成 400,但是有時候會自動調回 200
是的,寬度被重置的問題在測試版裡依舊存在。
Posts: 7
Threads: 0
Joined: Sep 2021
"Disable Show search box in the menu on the chrome://settings/appearance page."
Thank you very much; I don't know how I missed that.
Posts: 15
Threads: 3
Joined: Apr 2024
The Tabs - Force links to open in background option has disappeared. There's now a setting for choosing the link opening method. However, if you select "Open in background," quotations on forums and inserting nicknames into the reply field no longer work. Please fix this. I've now had to use a third-party extension to correctly open links in the background.
Posts: 134
Threads: 0
Joined: May 2020
(10-01-2026, 04:08 PM)AkulaBig Wrote: The Tabs - Force links to open in background option has disappeared. There's now a setting for choosing the link opening method. However, if you select "Open in background," quotations on forums and inserting nicknames into the reply field no longer work. Please fix this. I've now had to use a third-party extension to correctly open links in the background.
Regarding this setting, we are considering returning to the approach used in version 5.2.
Posts: 1
Threads: 0
Joined: Oct 2026
Hello!
I noticed that middle-clicking on the empty space of the tab bar doesn't work anymore.
Could you please look into this and fix it?
Thanks!
Posts: 13
Threads: 1
Joined: Feb 2021
Weird bug at mamba.ru/dating and mamba.ru/search (to confirm it, you must be signed in there): geolocation is enabled, but site asks me to turn it on again and again, so I can't see any profiles for dating... I reset site settings for geo, but nothing changed.