Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New version
(11-01-2019, 02:05 PM)user_99 Wrote: Do you really think, more complaining will speed up the process?

The version is ready when ready...
Better to let them know that people aren't happy than to just be sycophants.
(11-02-2019, 12:58 AM)AnakhaSilver Wrote: Better to let them know that people aren't happy than to just be sycophants.
Very wrong opinion.
(11-02-2019, 04:30 AM)Дмитрий Сакович Wrote: Very wrong opinion.
Why? Because you think it's A-OK to let them just pretend everything is hunky-dory and they absolutely can go five months promising updates but never delivering?
(11-02-2019, 04:39 AM)AnakhaSilver Wrote: Why? Because you think it's A-OK to let them just pretend everything is hunky-dory and they absolutely can go five months promising updates but never delivering?
The release date of the new version, you can not change by your whining! And here is attitude to itself can be strongly debauch to stay.

In confidence... The release will take place very soon.
(11-02-2019, 04:40 AM)Дмитрий Сакович Wrote: The release date of the new version, you can not change by your whining! And here is attitude to itself can be strongly debauch to stay.

In confidence... The release will take place very soon.
Forgive me for not believing that it'll be soon when it's been multiple months of being told it'll release soon.

A lot of us are losing faith in this browser.

And sure, I can't change by "whining," but the devs are not free from criticism like you seem to think.
(11-02-2019, 05:51 AM)AnakhaSilver Wrote: And sure, I can't change by "whining," but the devs are not free from criticism like you seem to think.
I see the difference between criticism and whining, if You don't it's a pity.

(11-02-2019, 05:51 AM)AnakhaSilver Wrote: A lot of us are losing faith in this browser.
Faith refers to religion, not the browser.
(11-02-2019, 06:07 AM)Дмитрий Сакович Wrote: I see the difference between criticism and whining, if You don't it's a pity.

Faith refers to religion, not the browser.
Nnnnooooo it does not. Maybe try Googling a little before trying to seem witty.

"faith
/fāTH/
noun
complete trust or confidence in someone or something."

Yes, it CAN mean that, but it also means, like, faith in humanity.

It is a valid criticism to go, "You don't update near often enough, and struggle where other browsers don't because you refuse to get help. I have no faith in you to deliver on your words, because they've been empty multiple times before." Which is what I've been doing on repeat, especially since you've arbitrarily decided that my problems (I'm now having trouble with Cloudflare, BTW, to add on to the video problems) are not Real Problems and therefore do not count.
(11-02-2019, 08:15 AM)AnakhaSilver Wrote: It is a valid criticism to go, "You don't update near often enough, and struggle where other browsers don't because you refuse to get help. I have no faith in you to deliver on your words, because they've been empty multiple times before." Which is what I've been doing on repeat, especially since you've arbitrarily decided that my problems (I'm now having trouble with Cloudflare, BTW, to add on to the video problems) are not Real Problems and therefore do not count.
When problems are reported, they provide all the data necessary to repeat the problem. Otherwise, it's just talk. And it looks like empty whining.
(11-02-2019, 08:29 AM)Дмитрий Сакович Wrote: When problems are reported, they provide all the data necessary to repeat the problem. Otherwise, it's just talk. And it looks like empty whining.
How is "we're so far out of date the browser has trouble connecting to up-to-date services at random" not helping. Random intervals cannot be repeated.
(11-03-2019, 05:18 AM)AnakhaSilver Wrote: How is "we're so far out of date the browser has trouble connecting to up-to-date services at random" not helping. Random intervals cannot be repeated.
How can we understand that the problem is in the browser?
We don't know anything about your system, browser settings and installed extensions, hardware, network connection. We know absolutely nothing. You didn't even provide a link to the problematic video.