Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
BETA version -- 5.0.1002.182
"Display bookmarks in multiple columns" future NOT working.
Есть ли в планах разработать мобильную версию?
Thumbs Up 
You guys did a great job. Cool Cool Cool
(08-06-2022, 12:10 PM)Fastclick Wrote: "Display bookmarks in multiple columns" future NOT working.

Works in Windows 10, not Windows 11. Not sure why there's a difference.
Photo 
Hello. In the new version, in addition to just Copy, the Copy Link to Highlight item appeared in the context menu.Is there any way to disable this?    
(08-06-2022, 04:49 PM)New Line Wrote: Hello. In the new version, in addition to just Copy, the Copy Link to Highlight item appeared in the context menu.Is there any way to disable this?
Disable this flag:

Can you bring back chrome-search://local-ntp/local-ntp.html support? I want use default chromium start page
(08-06-2022, 08:34 PM)Wieln1 Wrote: Can you bring back chrome-search://local-ntp/local-ntp.html support? I want use default chromium start page
New tab-customized url enter chrome: // new-tab-page / after starting select open new tab page,
Thank you so much! I'm so happy!
Cent is the best browser. Lots of wonderful and useful functions and it works really fast.
Btw, a liitle bug. If options "Show avatar button" is disabled, then there is no pointer in incognito mode about being in this mode.
Edit: and may be it's worth to make incognito mode theme in some other color, cause it's the same as default dark theme, so there's no visual difference now, if using dark theme.
WOW!? We got un update! Thanks!!!! Finally.

I have problem with Spotify https://open.spotify.com/ when I try to play some song in any playlist, it keep skipping songs, in other browsers everything is alright.
Please, fix this bug.