Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Stable version (5.2.1168.83)
It's been a long time since the author last updated, I'm really looking forward to a new version.
Reply
(06-26-2026, 11:31 AM)S8F8ry Wrote: The issues you encountered are all normal when tested in my environment. When you enter Safe Mode (press Alt+F, select "Restart in safe mode" from the expanded menu under "Help") while using the original chrome.dll, do these issues still occur?
Even when I used the original chrome.dll and booted into Safe Mode, I was unable to log in
Could you please try deleting your cookies and logging in again?
Reply
(06-28-2026, 11:39 AM)Seriranian Wrote: Even when I used the original chrome.dll and booted into Safe Mode, I was unable to log in
Could you please try deleting your cookies and logging in again?

I created a clean new environment and tested login and feature usage. After your reply, I tried clearing cookies before logging in and using it, and I didn't encounter any issues. Do you have other Chromium-based browsers on your computer, such as Chrome or Edge, where you can log in and use Twitch normally?
Reply
(06-28-2026, 02:27 PM)S8F8ry Wrote: I created a clean new environment and tested login and feature usage. After your reply, I tried clearing cookies before logging in and using it, and I didn't encounter any issues. Do you have other Chromium-based browsers on your computer, such as Chrome or Edge, where you can log in and use Twitch normally?
everything works fine in chrome 149.0.7827.201
Reply
Smile 
(05-02-2026, 06:18 AM)spinalgr1990 Wrote: https://workupload.com/file/PFLhNfV9d66

That's great, I'm using this .dll file, thank you so much, I didn't think they would be so effective.
Reply
where to download version 149 .dll ??


version 148 dll is here 
https://workupload.com/file/sRXc5t8heNx
Reply
chrome.dll modified to show version 150.1.x

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/n71jh1y2f...dcu0h&dl=0
Reply
Dear Dan Deng (Cent Browser Developer),

I have been using Cent Browser as my default browser for 10 years; first of all, I would like to thank you once again for that.

In a message I wrote to you 6 years ago, I said: "The Chromium developers, who call themselves 'independent volunteers' but are paid by Google, release 27 updates in 7 months; they do this not because it is necessary, but because Google wants it; whereas, updating the browser once a year would suffice."

You last updated Cent Browser on 2025-08-28; that is, it will be exactly one year in 2 weeks; therefore, it is time to update again; so much so that you can no longer even do online banking with Cent Browser. For example:

If you open Yapı Kredi Bank's homepage ( https://www.yapikredi.com.tr/en ) and click the "Internet Banking" button in the upper right corner, you will see the following warning on the page that opens:

"The transaction cannot be performed because the browser you are using is an old version. Please update your internet browser. Click to review recommended browsers."

Best regards,
Best regards,
Reply
(07-10-2026, 11:28 AM)таба Wrote: Уважаемый Дэн Денг (разработчик Cent Browser),

я использую Cent Browser в качестве браузера по умолчанию уже 10 лет; прежде всего, я хотел бы еще раз поблагодарить вас за это.

В сообщении, которое я написал вам 6 лет назад, я сказал: « Разработчики Chromium, которые называют себя «независимыми волонтерами», но получают деньги от Google, выпускают 27 обновлений за 7 месяцев; они делают это не потому, что это необходимо, а потому, что этого хочет Google; тогда как обновления браузера раз в год было бы достаточно».

Последнее обновление Cent Browser вы сделали 28 августа 2025 года; то есть через 2 недели исполнится ровно год; поэтому пора снова обновлять; настолько часто, что вы больше не можете пользоваться онлайн-банкингом с помощью Cent Browser. Например:

если вы откроете главную страницу банка Yapı Kredi (https://www.yapikredi.com.tr/en) и нажмете кнопку « Интернет-банкинг » в правом верхнем углу, на открывшейся странице вы увидите следующее предупреждение:

« Транзакция не может быть выполнена, поскольку используемый вами браузер устарел. Пожалуйста, обновите свой интернет-браузер. Нажмите, чтобы просмотреть рекомендуемые браузеры » .

С уважением
,
use user agent switcher
Reply
admin its time to give us a new version of Cent
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)