07-10-2026, 09:59 PM
|
Stable version (5.2.1168.83)
|
|
07-12-2026, 08:12 PM
I vote for going open source just because of the bus factor. Yeah maintaining it is a pain, but more people would be nice and there's always some chore for extra hands. I doubt i can even compile it on my current pc (never dealt with anything that big), but I'd definitely join. Maybe it wouldn't work, but worth to try I think.
07-13-2026, 07:49 AM
For those looking for an alternative for Chromium-based browsers.
MultiProfile Pro is an extension for Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Vivaldi, Yandex Browser, Opera, and other Chromium-based browsers. It lets you conveniently use multiple accounts on the same website without constantly signing out and back in. It's not true multi-login tabs like CentBrowser offers, since Chromium itself doesn't support that functionality. However, it's probably the closest alternative available. When you switch accounts, the change is applied across all open tabs. https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail...hhdjklocbb Auto New Tab & Form Rescue automatically opens URLs entered in the address bar in a new tab and helps restore form data, giving you more control over your browsing experience. https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail...iknnjjdcjf
07-13-2026, 02:18 PM
07-15-2026, 11:24 AM
could you upload version 149 .dll ? tenk u
(07-15-2026, 11:24 AM)spinalgr1990 Wrote: could you upload version 149 .dll ? tenk u There's 150 on the previous page. It does work, but you can get the same effect by using any User-agent extension. Even if it does work for some cases (like accessing codeberg that seems banned older browsers completely), some captcha vendors may still detect a spoofed version with missing js features.
07-20-2026, 08:06 AM
07-20-2026, 11:17 AM
07-20-2026, 05:06 PM
07-24-2026, 06:47 PM
Hi guys, I stopped using Cent for safety reasons but I miss all the features.
How safe is it to use the last version which is so old? |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 21 Guest(s)

