Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Cent Browser 2.0.10.57(for Windows) Released
(10-01-2016, 04:53 PM)badablek Wrote: Thanks, works perfectly ! I didn't knew that command line.

BTW, is there a chance you add an option in CB parameters to fully disable material design ? It should be much better than a command-line (or the flag that doesn't work anymore).

Yes, it can be added.
We will take it into consideration.
In fact you can disable extension redesign and material design by a single command line:
--extension-action-redesign=0 --top-chrome-md=non-material
find-next (f3) does not work after find (ctrl-f) flow: ctrl-F: enter a search word F3 (search next) -> does not work Sad

centbrowser_2.1.9.49.exe
(10-01-2016, 06:26 PM)CentBrowser Wrote:
(10-01-2016, 04:53 PM)badablek Wrote: Thanks, works perfectly ! I didn't knew that command line.

BTW, is there a chance you add an option in CB parameters to fully disable material design ? It should be much better than a command-line (or the flag that doesn't work anymore).

Yes, it can be added.
We will take it into consideration.
In fact you can disable extension redesign and material design by a single command line:
--extension-action-redesign=0 --top-chrome-md=non-material

this would be awesome. Thanks for taking it into consideration, it will save time for all "material design" haters like me Biggrin
(09-06-2016, 05:52 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Thank you but not necessary, we knew the difference.
Maybe some Anti-Alias source code is missing, we will try to figure it out.

I wonder if you have located the problem. Just checked out beta, and fonts of browser UI with directwrite still look weird  Undecided
version final? centbrowser_2.1.9.50 ?
(10-03-2016, 01:00 AM)QuadCore Wrote: I wonder if you have located the problem. Just checked out beta, and fonts of browser UI with directwrite still look weird  Undecided

Yes, this issue has not been solved yet.
(10-03-2016, 04:31 PM)killerbreu Wrote: version final? centbrowser_2.1.9.50 ?

Yes, it is.
(10-02-2016, 08:40 AM)badablek Wrote: this would be awesome. Thanks for taking it into consideration, it will save time for all "material design" haters like me Biggrin

I believe you will accept "Material Design" in one day, I suppose it is a great improvement in Chromium UI.
(10-02-2016, 07:43 AM)reactor Wrote: find-next (f3) does not work after find (ctrl-f) flow: ctrl-F: enter a search word F3 (search next) -> does not work Sad

centbrowser_2.1.9.49.exe

Did you assign F3 to another function?
A bug with downloading. The name of temporary file is "Не подтвержден 535352.crdownload" in my case. v2.1.9.49. In stable it was normal, just like "centbrowser_2.1.9.50_x64_portable.exe.crdownload"