Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Cent Browser 1.9.10.43(for Windows) Released
Just tried with portable versions 1.8.9.28 and 1.9.10.43, with default parameters, no extension, not logged into my google account . Opened some new empty tabs to force CB to hide some of them. Then tried to scroll when the mouse is over the tab bar. Results :

build 1.8.9.28 : scroll works nicely, I can navigate in the tab bar to go to some hidden tab
build 1.9.10.43 : does not work except if I push CTRL Sad

I don't know if this information can be useful, but I'm under Windows 10 (PRO) build 14295, french edition.
pls help me. my os win xp sp3
[Image: Picture.png]
(05-03-2016, 07:31 PM)tencoroi12 Wrote: pls help me. my os win xp sp3

http://www.centbrowser.com/forum/showthr...p?tid=1033

Quote:The new version based on Chromium 50 finally released, with the end of support for XP and VISTA, and improvement of Material Design.
One issue for switch tab via mouse wheel+right click: after switch tab, one of the web page scrolled up(or down), even used safemode.bat.
(05-03-2016, 07:56 PM)F777 Wrote:

Quote:The new version based on Chromium 50 finally released, with the end of support for XP and VISTA, and improvement of Material Design.

Regarding support for Windows XP-Vista and 32-bit Linux
7 Replies
Google’s Chrome team has announced that they will pull the plug on the support of Windows XP and Vista starting from April 2016. We will continue to support XP & Vista for the Slimjet project until the Chrome team injects too much code incompatible with XP and Vista into the Chromium project.
Meanwhile, Chrome has stopped releasing 32-bit version for linux. Slimjet will continue to release 32-bit version for Linux for the foreseeable future despite the fact that there is only a small percentage people who are still using a 32-bit processor these days. It’s quite unlikely that the Chrome team will make the source code not compilable for 32-bit linux.
We don’t want to leave any people behind unless it’s really unavoidable.

CentBrowser supplied incorrect
(05-04-2016, 11:27 AM)CapsLoch Wrote:
(05-03-2016, 07:56 PM)F777 Wrote:

Regarding support for Windows XP-Vista and 32-bit Linux
7 Replies
Google’s Chrome team has announced that they will pull the plug on the support of Windows XP and Vista starting from April 2016. We will continue to support XP & Vista for the Slimjet project until the Chrome team injects too much code incompatible with XP and Vista into the Chromium project.
Meanwhile, Chrome has stopped releasing 32-bit version for linux. Slimjet will continue to release 32-bit version for Linux for the foreseeable future despite the fact that there is only a small percentage people who are still using a 32-bit processor these days. It’s quite unlikely that the Chrome team will make the source code not compilable for 32-bit linux.
We don’t want to leave any people behind unless it’s really unavoidable.

CentBrowser supplied incorrect

Upgraded to Chromium 50.0.2661.75: With this we drop support for Windows XP, Vista and versions of MacOSX below 10.9. In addition we have disabled NPAPI plugins / Vivaldi forum Tuesday, 19 April 2016 / https://vivaldi.net/en-US/teamblog/105-s...rt-options

CentBrowser supplied CORRECT! PLS use min. Win7!! XP op. system in 2016??? NEW update 50.0.2661.94 / May 2, 2016 /
(05-04-2016, 01:57 AM)Sam123 Wrote: One issue for switch tab via mouse wheel+right click: after switch tab, one of the web page scrolled up(or down), even used safemode.bat.

Thank you. This bug has been confirmed and solved.
(05-03-2016, 06:33 PM)CentBrowser Wrote:
(05-02-2016, 08:40 PM)badablek Wrote: thanks for this new build.

But one question : did you change anything to the wheel mouse behavior on tabs ? since this revision, navigating from one tab to an other is only possible when holding CTRL, which is really annoying. Switching from one tab to an other by using CTRL, why not (I don't use that feature), but please, let us navigate in the tab bar like before (wheel mouse to navigate + left click to activate) when a lot of tabs are opened.

No, we didn't change anything related to mouse wheel. And we can use mouse wheel to switch tabs on our side.
Can you confirm this issue only happens to the latest version?

Hi CB team,

Sorry for my report, it seems to be related to my computer. Still searching why...maybe some updated mouse driver that this stupid Windows 10 has pushed without notifying me. WHat is strange is that old builds works great with wheel mouse  Huh

Tried latest CentBrowser under various hardwares :

- laptop (Windows 10 build 14332)
- netbook (windows 10 build 1511)
- htpc (Windows 8.1)

and wheel mouse works perfectly for tab navigation.
(05-07-2016, 06:09 PM)badablek Wrote: Hi CB team,

Sorry for my report, it seems to be related to my computer. Still searching why...maybe some updated mouse driver that this stupid Windows 10 has pushed without notifying me. WHat is strange is that old builds works great with wheel mouse  Huh

Tried latest CentBrowser under various hardwares :

- laptop (Windows 10 build 14332)
- netbook (windows 10 build 1511)
- htpc (Windows 8.1)

and wheel mouse works perfectly for tab navigation.

Thanks for your update.
We cannot exclude the possibility that it is a bug of the browser, because another user also reported this issue.
And we are trying to reproduce it, not succeeded yet.
i confirm issue with scrolling tabs by wheel without ctrl key
win 10 x64
x64 portable cent