Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Cent Browser 1.9.13.75(for Windows) Released
This version is mainly focused on bug fixing, and we have added an option to disable AudioContext fingerprint(testing site:https://audiofingerprint.openwpm.com/).

1.Added an option to prevent AudioContext fingerprint
2.Added an option to save opening item to temporary directory
3.Refactored and improved mouse gesture(now can be used in all place including crashed pages)
4.Download bubble supported accelerator(Ctrl+J)
5.[Bug fixes]Renderer process crashes in some cases
6.[Bug fixes]Download bubble has black border under windows classic theme

32-bit installer       32-bit portable
64-bit installer       64-bit portable
amazing! thank youuuuuuuuuuu Boss Smile
Stable Channel Update 51.0.2704.79

This update includes 15 security fixes.
Will upgrade to 51 as soon as possible.
Can't play series movies. After around 1 minute video ads, main movies won't load (black screen).

Tested both 1.9.12.65 and 1.9.13.75 32bit portable, safe mode.
Version 1.9.10.43 OK

Sample link: http://player.pl/seriale-online/na-wspol...?atpl#play
(06-02-2016, 10:28 AM)jack Wrote: Can't play series movies. After around 1 minute video ads, main movies won't load (black screen).

Version 1.9.10.43 OK

We want to test, but this site restrict IP address to Poland.
May be related to Flash plugins, have you tried backup PepperFlash of 1.9.13.75 and replace it with the one in 1.9.10.43?
(06-02-2016, 12:46 PM)CentBrowser Wrote:
(06-02-2016, 10:28 AM)jack Wrote: Can't play series movies. After around 1 minute video ads, main movies won't load (black screen).

Version 1.9.10.43 OK

We want to test, but this site restrict IP address to Poland.
May be related to Flash plugins, have you tried backup PepperFlash of 1.9.13.75 and replace it with the one in 1.9.10.43?

Too bad. Yes, I tried old flash versions with no success.

EDIT

I just copy/paste "WidevineCDM" content from 1.9.10.43 user profile to new one (1.9.13.75) and it works!

WidevineCDM listed in chrome://plugins/ as Widevine Content Decryption Module - Version: 1.4.8.885
Thanks for this new build. I'm gonna update my french translation for those new features.

- Well done for the new icons in the Download bubble Wink
- French translation for the setup is fixed (thanks, it's perfect now)

May I ask if it's planned, sooner or later, to add a "clear all" icon next to the search button in the Download bubble ? This (really useful) feature shouldn't be hidden in a sub-menu IMHO

Also, it should be really nice to add an option in the right-click menu to allow users to open a favorite (or all favorites in a folder) in a new private tab. I know I already asked for that in the past, I don't want to bother you everytime with that, but I think it should be really useful (we can already open it in a new windows, in a new tab, in a new private windows...why not adding the only one that is missing : in a new private tab Wink)
(06-02-2016, 07:50 PM)badablek Wrote: Thanks for this new build. I'm gonna update my french translation for those new features.

- Well done for the new icons in the Download bubble Wink
- French translation for the setup is fixed (thanks, it's perfect now)

May I ask if it's planned, sooner or later, to add a "clear all" icon next to the search button in the Download bubble ? This (really useful) feature shouldn't be hidden in a sub-menu IMHO

Also, it should be really nice to add an option in the right-click menu to allow users to open a favorite (or all favorites in a folder) in a new private tab. I know I already asked for that in the past, I don't want to bother you everytime with that, but I think it should be really useful (we can already open it in a new windows, in a new tab, in a new private windows...why not adding the only one that is missing : in a new private tab Wink)

OK. The two things are in our work plan.May add it in next version.
(06-02-2016, 03:11 PM)jack Wrote: Too bad. Yes, I tried old flash versions with no success.

EDIT

I just copy/paste "WidevineCDM" content from 1.9.10.43 user profile to new one (1.9.13.75) and it works!

WidevineCDM listed in chrome://plugins/ as Widevine Content Decryption Module - Version: 1.4.8.885

Seems Widevine module didn't update automatically.
Next time you can uodate it manually in chrome://components/