Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Suggestion] switch tabs by mouse scrolling behavior
Hi, new user of Cent here. I just migrate from another chromium-based browser (stop development) and Cent has everything i need and more. Used for a few days now and it runs perfect, but im having problems to adapt to how switch tabs by mouse scrolling works. It ONLY works when you place the mouse over a tab, and not the whole tab area (it doesn't change tabs if you place the mouse between the new tab and minimize window buttoms) I will like to suggest this has an option or change.

Thank you for your work.
Please check this option "scrolling with the mouse wheel in the tab bar" under "Tab options" section.
Another approach is using mouse gesture "Hold on right button and scroll the wheel button".
(07-30-2016, 04:34 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Please check this option "scrolling with the mouse wheel in the tab bar" under "Tab options" section.
Another approach is using mouse gesture "Hold on right button and scroll the wheel button".

I am using the option "scrolling with the mouse wheel in the tab bar". My purpose was to suggest changing how it works. Right now, only change tabs when you position the mouse in a tab, but not in the rest of the tab area (that is, from the new tab button to the minimize window button)
(08-01-2016, 12:16 AM)JuanRugge Wrote: I am using the option "scrolling with the mouse wheel in the tab bar". My purpose was to suggest changing how it works. Right now, only change tabs when you position the mouse in a tab, but not in the rest of the tab area (that is, from the new tab button to the minimize window button)

Got it, but we don't think it should be that way.
Because the area from new tab button to minimize button does not belongs to tab bar, so it is not logically correct to behave like that.