Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cent Browser 2.3.5.32(for Windows) Released
(01-12-2017, 06:51 PM)badablek Wrote: maybe you can make a poll for Material / Non Material Design ? (of course you have my vote to KEEP non MD ! Biggrin )
if there is little chance to keep non MD in future releases, I'd be really thankful

you already know my thinking about Material Design : ugly, not intuitive, stupid
the interface is full of unwanted icons (all extensions appear with MD, what a shame) and makes it unclear

google has a lot of ideas, but a lot of bad ones too ! MD is clearly a mistake on a COMPUTER (even if Google doesn't want to recognize it...). Yes, it can be nice on smartphones, because size does matter on it, but not on a 24/27" screen ! I really don't care to have a unique interface between chrome, chrome OS and smartphones !

I'm happy to see I'm not the only one who hates that (bad) interface. (I'm still on 2.1.9.50 because of that Rolleyes )

We can change the toolbar icon size and etc.
But we should better not to remove full MD style, there are too much work to do.
(Chrome team started development of MD from 2014)
And there will be even more work to do after Chromium fully switched to MD.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cent Browser 2.3.5.32(for Windows) Released - by Admin - 01-13-2017, 04:48 PM