Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cent Browser 2.6.5.52(for Windows) Released
(05-27-2017, 04:29 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Sorry the related code was removed from Chromium codebase, so the command line --extension-action-redesign=0 has no effect now.

Does it mean that CB will never be able to use the command line "--extension-action-redesign=0" again ?

Hope not, or I will need to find another browser or stick on an old build, because all those icons in the main interface are stupid : when an extension is made for ONE website, why the hell would we overload the interface with an icon that will be used 1% of the time ?

Now imagine with 10 extensions, specifically designed for one site...And I didn't even counter all the other "general" extensions (adblock, smoothscrollerator, anti-adblock killer, etc.)

I really really don't understand chrome/chromium developers's point of view with this shitty Material Design and this obsession to overload a clean interface with dozen of unwanted and useless icons. ps : Hiding those icons in the main menu is not a good answer nor a good solution !

I really hope that you will take in consideration those who don't want unwanted icons in front of view  Sad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cent Browser 2.6.5.49(for Windows) Released - by badablek - 05-28-2017, 09:40 AM