Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[BUG] Search suggestion from omnibox don't work after I delete default search engines
I'll try it back on
{google:baseURL}search?q=%s&{google:RLZ}{google:originalQueryForSuggestion}{google:assistedQueryStats}{google:searchFieldtrialParameter}{google:iOSSearchLanguage}{google:searchClient}{google:sourceId}{google:instantExtendedEnabledParameter}{google:contextualSearchVersion}ie={inputEncoding}
but it didn't help =( Please fix it, I don't wanna delete my browser profile to fix it((

P.S. My Eng vary bad.
Which search engine did you set as default after deleting Google?
Not all search engines can provide suggestion service.
I did set the same search like before (Google).
Delete default just because in default edit was not available and I wanted add some parameters to default.
I just test the same situation in google chrome, there is the same bug. Hope you can help =(
There is no suggestion for all customized search engines, because Chromium doesn't set "suggestion_url" parameter automatically.
You have to manually edit the file "User Data\Default\Preferences"(open with text editor, remember backup it first)
And copy the value of "suggestions_url" of default Google to your customized one.
[The value of suggestion_url of default Google is probably:
{google:baseSuggestURL}search?{google:searchFieldtrialParameter}client={google:suggestClient}&gs_ri={google:suggestRid}&xssi=t&q={searchTerms}&{google:inputType}{google:cursorPosition}{google:currentPageUrl}{google:pageClassification}{google:searchVersion}{google:sessionToken}{google:prefetchQuery}sugkey={google:suggestAPIKeyParameter}
]
THANK YOU!!! You are the best!) And "Cent Browser" best browser in the world.