Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UI design/looks & feels
Hi there,

Is it possible to have a more rounded tab design like the Autralis in forefox or even better like Cyberfox UI ?

Like the Opera web browser (as a long time user both Presto and blink engine), Cyberfox has offer the possibility to put the Setting/Tools button in top left rather than in top right... 

Also, is it possible to resize the height and the lengh of the tab like in the Cyberfox ?

For me, Cyberfox is almost the ideal web browser but unfortunately, it run with Gecko engine...
Thanks for your feedback.
We will try to provide more option for UI.
Also a Firefox-like tab shape.
But we can't promise you the timeline.
I'd like to have the old tab design before the material design one if that's a possiblity. Or just a smaller tab height and more rounded top corners on those wedges.
(01-18-2018, 10:56 PM)ufuksarp Wrote: I'd like to have the old tab design before the material design one if that's a possiblity. Or just a smaller tab height and more rounded top corners on those wedges.

We have researched, it is not easy to include both MD and non-MD UI.
(01-19-2018, 03:31 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: We have researched, it is not easy to include both MD and non-MD UI.

Well, is it possible to have the lower tab height as in the non-MD version? You said above that you might add Firefox style tabs, then this can be achieved aswell. I guess.

Or is it going to be very problematic that the new design renders SVG instead of rasters?
(01-19-2018, 04:08 PM)ufuksarp Wrote: Well, is it possible to have the lower tab height as in the non-MD version? You said above that you might add Firefox style tabs, then this can be achieved aswell. I guess.

Or is it going to be very problematic that the new design renders SVG instead of rasters?

Changing tab height is easy to be done.
We need to think it carefully.
Personally, I would also prefer small tabs, using Cent on a little-screen device, each space gained for the webpage has value.