Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Internet download manager extension not working!
Sad 
Internet download manager extension not working with centbrowser! Though it's working with google chrome or other chrome based browsers. Please solve this problem...

[Image: Capture.jpg]
Sorry for the inconvenience.I am working on this issue.
The issue has been located.
IDM doesn't allow unknown browser to connect to its server, so the menu item has been disabled.
Please follow this instruction to add centbrowser to IDM's browser list:
http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/r.../bi13.html

or as a temporary solution, you can simply change centbrowser.exe to chrome.exe
(07-05-2015, 05:41 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: The issue has been located.
IDM doesn't allow unknown browser to connect to its server, so the menu item has been disabled.
Please follow this instruction to add centbrowser to IDM's browser list:
http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/r.../bi13.html

or as a temporary solution, you can simply change centbrowser.exe to chrome.exe
Thanks a lot...
Renaming centbrowser.exe to chrome.exe solved the problem. Smile 
But I already added centbrowser.exe to IDM's browser list before posting here. So, obviously the 1st solution didn't work for me. Again some chrome based browser such as comodo dragon, srware iron worked with the extension without any workaround. Don't know what is wrong! Anyways, I'm using windows 7 sp1 64bit. Thanks again for the quick workaround. I'm hoping to get a permanent solution if possible.
Then it is quite weird, I have tested on the same OS, adding to browser list also takes effect.
I guess comodo dragon & srware iron executable names are already in IDM's white list.Later I will write an email to IDM to ask for compatibility.
On the other hand, they load IDM's crx automatically at startup.We should do the same thing.
IDM extension works smoothly with our new version 1.2.13.10 now.
Sorry to bother again .But it seems the IDM extension have gone rouge again! after updating centbrowser to v1.3.7.16 and IDM to 6.23 Build 17 Sad
I know you guys should not spend much of your development time after a single extension...but anyways it'll be still very helpfull to get a solution.
IDM 6.23 Build 15 already added our executable name to their compatible list.But they remove it again in 6.23 Build 17.
I don't know why.I will give them some new advises.
You need to manually install their extension and add centbrowser.exe to the compatible list.
And then restart the browser.