Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The falling-out panels in the full screen mode
(11-11-2017, 07:50 AM)SpringsTS Wrote: I agree with ChromiumIQ, this feature will be much appreciated.

I use Cent on my Surface Pro, this browsers has all I research: sync between devices, quick updates, features like video toolbar and gestures, easy-to-use on Touchscreens without mouse nor keyboard, the last missing thing is the tabs on full-screen mode.

Currently I use an extension for this (TabTiles), but extensions don't work on internal pages like New tab, Settings...
And the tabs+adress+favorites bars tend to take too much place on the screen.

And I'm use we won't be the only two users.

I agree this is an useful feature.
We will look into it when we have time.
Currently you can try Alt+X in version 3.0.4.27
(11-11-2017, 04:46 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: I agree this is an useful feature.
We will look into it when we have time.
Currently you can try Alt+X in version 3.0.4.27
Whether it is possible to enter Alt+X to the list of operations for gestures?
Whether it is possible to make discovery of a side bar of tabs in the full screen mode?
Whether it is possible to make closing of a side bar of tabs not with click, and cursor movement out of limits of panels, as on the main. It will be equally good.
Whether increase in number of gestures on 2, 4 is possible?
Operation in the full screen mode is necessary to many users. It will be very user-friendly when panels of tabs, tabs, tools are hidden and will appear when they are necessary to the user. There will be a good direction in development of the browser. I will wish good luck.
(11-13-2017, 07:37 AM)ChromiumIQ Wrote: Whether it is possible to enter Alt+X to the list of operations for gestures?
Whether it is possible to make discovery of a side bar of tabs in the full screen mode?
Whether it is possible to make closing of a side bar of tabs not with click, and cursor movement out of limits of panels, as on the main. It will be equally good.
Whether increase in number of gestures on 2, 4 is possible?
Operation in the full screen mode is necessary to many users. It will be very user-friendly when panels of tabs, tabs, tools are hidden and will appear when they are necessary to the user. There will be a good direction in development of the browser. I will wish good luck.

We will consider your suggestion seriously.
There is already a mouse gesture action for Alt+X:"Show tab list menu".
(11-13-2017, 04:30 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: We will consider your suggestion seriously.
There is already a mouse gesture action for Alt+X:"Show tab list menu".
Thanks for attention to my sentences. 

v3.0.4.27 [2017-11-10]
Upgraded to Chromium 62.0.3202.89
Added tips when failed to change shortcuts
Added shortcut Alt+A and Alt+N for "duplicate tab" and "pin tab"
Allow to load Flash plugin by default
Always allow to show tab list menu by Alt+X              To show the menu of the list of tabs in the full screen mode is necessary Alt+X
Long press restore button to show drop down menu
[Bug fixes]Text is copied repeatedly when selection changing
[Bug fixes]Ctrl+F always find the last content even if text selection changed
[Bug fixes]Alt+Up/Down doesn't work in some forumIt is necessary to correct, then it will be clear.

It is necessary to correct, then it will be clear.
(11-13-2017, 05:43 PM)ChromiumIQ Wrote: Thanks for attention to my sentences. 

v3.0.4.27 [2017-11-10]
Upgraded to Chromium 62.0.3202.89
Added tips when failed to change shortcuts
Added shortcut Alt+A and Alt+N for "duplicate tab" and "pin tab"
Allow to load Flash plugin by default
Always allow to show tab list menu by Alt+X              To show the menu of the list of tabs in the full screen mode is necessary Alt+X
Long press restore button to show drop down menu
[Bug fixes]Text is copied repeatedly when selection changing
[Bug fixes]Ctrl+F always find the last content even if text selection changed
[Bug fixes]Alt+Up/Down doesn't work in some forumIt is necessary to correct, then it will be clear.

It is necessary to correct, then it will be clear.

OK, but that change is not just for full screen mode.
In previous version, tab list menu can only be shown when tabs overflow tab bar, now it can be always shown.
You can test it in version 2.9, if the browser window has only one tab, nothing will be shown when you press Alt+X.
(11-14-2017, 04:23 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: OK, but that change is not just for full screen mode.
In previous version, tab list menu can only be shown when tabs overflow tab bar, now it can be always shown.
You can test it in version 2.9, if the browser window has only one tab, nothing will be shown when you press Alt+X.

Press of Alt+X opens the dropdown list of tabs which is created when overflowing a panel of tabs in the normal mode.
In the full screen mode press of Alt+X opens the list of open tabs.
When in the new version new function is entered, to it an incomplete explanation when it can be applied is given. The normal user should most look for situations when this function works. Very inconveniently, especially for beginners. It is necessary to give directly for new function a complete description when it can be applied.

You did not involve the left edge of the screen. There is a sentence. In case of cursor movement of a mouse to the left part of the screen function as was performed when press Alt+X.
Also make closing of a side bar of tabs not with click, and cursor movement out of panel field limits. Everything shall be uniform, as on the main panel of tabs.