Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[BUG] "Continue where you left off" may not be working as it should
Bug 
Continue where you left off On startup - is an excellent feature but it isn't working as it should.

I closed some tabs and kept some which I'll need later, then closed Cent Browser. Later when I opened Cent Browser, all those tabs were restored including those which I closed individually before I closed the browser. But it should have restored only those tabs which were open in the moment when I closed Cent Browser as the option suggest, I think.

Isn't it the purpose of that particular option?

Attached Files Image(s)

Yes, you are right.
I think this is a bug in Chromium(for many versions).
By the way, have you installed any Apps that have persistent background process?
(This causes the browser can't exit cleanly)
(12-16-2017, 05:18 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Yes, you are right.
I think this is a bug in Chromium(for many versions).
By the way, have you installed any Apps that have persistent background process?
(This causes the browser can't exit cleanly)

I don't think so, also I checked & didn't find anything which might have persistent background process.
Besides, I have  Settings > System > Continue running background apps when Cent Browser is closed turned off.

(12-16-2017, 06:03 PM)ashqsan Wrote: I don't think so, also I checked & didn't find anything which might have persistent background process.
Besides, I have  Settings > System > Continue running background apps when Cent Browser is closed turned off.

Thanks. Then this is definitely a bug.
We have ever experienced this bug in Chrome and Cent for multiple versions.
But still not able to find the way to reproduce it.
not really, as I experienced once and erase or move all user data dir. and set permission of folder containing it to full perm., then simply just fixes
(12-27-2017, 10:15 AM)Budi Wrote: not really, as I experienced once and erase or move all user data dir. and set permission of folder containing it to full perm., then simply just fixes

Thanks for your clue.