Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Suggestion] Pop-up/Desktop Notification on Download Completion
Information 
I am aware of the sound alert & animation of download button on the toolbar on completion of a download Cent Browser offers. But it isn't quite good especially when the browser is minimized or you watching a video on full-screen. So I think, we would like to have some kind of pop-up notification on download completion of a file.

There is a chrome extension which offers something like this, named Download Notifier. But it would have been very good if Cent Browser did have that feature.

I am suggesting if the developers of Cent Browser could add that feature in Cent Browser itself. Thanks.

Attached Files Image(s)

Since we already have this good extension, is it necessary to develop this feature again?
I know some users quite hate popup notification.
(12-16-2017, 05:07 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Since we already have this good extension, is it necessary to develop this feature again?
I know some users quite hate popup notification.

Agreed, okay then it is good as it is.
But I think some works can be done with the download tab, it would have been nicer with a more fresh & clean look.
(12-16-2017, 06:11 PM)ashqsan Wrote: Agreed, okay then it is good as it is.
But I think some works can be done with the download tab, it would have been nicer with a more fresh & clean look.

OK, we will consider your request.