Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Cent Browser 3.1.5.52(for Windows) Released
(01-17-2018, 05:48 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: OK, we will try to investigate.

This isn't a fix but a workaround. With DirectWrite off, you can try using MacType if you don't already. It renders Windows GDI fonts like Linux and I'm not having the spacing problem using it http://www.mactype.net/

I just wanted to say thank you **SOOO** much for your work on this browser. I love it I can use MacType so no crappy Windows font rendering, and the gestures are wonderful. And now Netflix is working! Keep up the great work!
(01-22-2018, 04:10 PM)JenN Wrote: Oh for god sake. Your priorities are completely screwed up. This MAJOR security measure is more important than it having a problem with 'some sites'. I've been using the flags for over a week now and haven't had any fatal errors to speak of. Now I feel stupid because I recommended someone who is not very good with computers to Cent Browser just yesterday, specifically because these flags were set by default.

There's been so many bizarre problems. Updates have slowed to a crawl. The DirectWrite issue wasn't properly addressed despite a long beta period where everyone was saying the fix wasn't working. Not to mention the strange belief that the 64-bit version is unstable so that's why the 32-bit version needs to be the main version (making this the only Chromium-based browser to do that). Now this.

I think I'm done with this browser.

If you can , you could ask Chrome to enable it by default .
Why Chrome disabled it by default if it's so dangerous ?
(01-22-2018, 04:10 PM)JenN Wrote: Oh for god sake. Your priorities are completely screwed up. This MAJOR security measure is more important than it having a problem with 'some sites'. I've been using the flags for over a week now and haven't had any fatal errors to speak of. Now I feel stupid because I recommended someone who is not very good with computers to Cent Browser just yesterday, specifically because these flags were set by default.

There's been so many bizarre problems. Updates have slowed to a crawl. The DirectWrite issue wasn't properly addressed despite a long beta period where everyone was saying the fix wasn't working. Not to mention the strange belief that the 64-bit version is unstable so that's why the 32-bit version needs to be the main version (making this the only Chromium-based browser to do that). Now this.

I think I'm done with this browser.
[Image: CZ0qrym.png]

Google Chrome 64、65、66   Disabled
In Chromium  63 this flag causes some sites can not login , Is a big problem.
Stable Channel Update 64.0.3282.119
This update includes 53 security fixes.
So far so good the lastes update. As I reported in the past sometimes the browser closes itself when I close an icognito instance first. No errors no popup, both Cent instances closes. Not only in 64 bit also on 32 bit.
Hello.
Why Cent Browser not subscribed executing the file .exe? Why chrome.exe and not cent.exe?
(01-25-2018, 08:57 AM)main user Wrote: Hello.
Why Cent Browser not subscribed executing the file .exe? Why chrome.exe and not cent.exe?

For compatibility.
zhtw
For compatibility.

But what about the other forks Chrome? They have the file signed.
(01-25-2018, 07:11 AM)user_99 Wrote: So far so good the lastes update. As I reported in the past sometimes the browser closes itself when I close an icognito instance first. No errors no popup, both Cent instances closes. Not only in 64 bit also on 32 bit.

Are there any .dmp files in "User Data\Crashpad"?
(01-25-2018, 12:10 PM)main user Wrote: zhtw
For compatibility.

But what about the other forks Chrome? They have the file signed.

Some third-party tools recognize only chrome.exe