Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super-drag suggestion
I have a suggestion

I want super-drag option to change actions by drag directions e.g.
 drag-up : open link new foreground tab
 drag-down : open link new background tab
 drag-left : search by Youtube
 drag-right : search by google
ect.

English is not my native language. Please forgive me my lousy English.
Thanks for your suggestion.
It is nice feature.We will consider carefully whether it should be implemented in future versions.
this should be a really useful feature !

smart suggestion, kun.
There were this great feature when I was using Comodo Dragon browser (and search or share the selected text by drag and drop !) It's very useful and I would like see this in C.B. ! ! !
(08-20-2016, 08:52 AM)Noir Fluo Wrote: There were this great feature when I was using Comodo Dragon browser (and search or share the selected text by drag and drop !)  It's very useful and I would like see this in C.B. ! ! !

Don't we already have this feature now?
(08-21-2016, 11:47 AM)CentBrowser Wrote:
(08-20-2016, 08:52 AM)Noir Fluo Wrote: There were this great feature when I was using Comodo Dragon browser (and search or share the selected text by drag and drop !)  It's very useful and I would like see this in C.B. ! ! !

Don't we already have this feature now?

I mean:  To have a choice of different links (Google, Google image, Youtube, Wikipedia, G. Translate... ...) when we start to drag the selected text (a panel with all these links is showed) and we can drop on the link we want!. (of course we can change the different links in options) 
Before to choose Cent Browser I tried a lot of different "Chromium based" other browsers and some ones have this excellent feature Wink
(08-22-2016, 12:54 PM)Noir Fluo Wrote: I mean:  To have a choice of different links (Google, Google image, Youtube, Wikipedia, G. Translate... ...) when we start to drag the selected text (a panel with all these links is showed) and we can drop on the link we want!. (of course we can change the different links in options) 
Before to choose Cent Browser I tried a lot of different "Chromium based" other browsers and some ones have this excellent feature Wink

We were meant to do a simple Super Drag.
If we add multiple search, then we have to add corresponding options(buttons, checkbox, edit control, etc).It will make this feature not too simple.
You may try this extension:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/smartup-gestures/bgjfekefhjemchdeigphccilhncnjldn
OK. I understand. Thanks for the extension!