Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worried
I really love this browser, More than chrome or firefox. I love that this can change tab style and pop out any video player. although im worried about privacy. using this is safe? is there a way to get this video pop put and tab styling on regular chrome?
Today there are many tools(anti-virus, network monitor, etc) can be used to monitor the behavior of any software.
Are you worried just because we are small brand, or you heard some bad news about us?
(02-08-2018, 12:29 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Today there are many tools(anti-virus, network monitor, etc) can be used to monitor the behavior of any software.
Are you worried just because we are small brand, or you heard some bad news about us?

because of a small brand, Sorry. i didnt make this thread to insult you guys. this browser is simply the best on the market.
(02-08-2018, 12:09 PM)Demitha Wrote: I really love this browser, More than chrome or firefox. I love that this can change tab style and pop out any video player. although im worried about privacy. using this is safe? is there a way to get this video pop put and tab styling on regular chrome?

I think some "calling home features" are not available because Cent is based on Chromium. Goolge add some code and called the app Chrome. You can delete some search engines like google or similar one and use alternative search engines like duckduckgo or startpage. Also do not use some plugin auto update features. They may call also home.

Maybe someone knows more about that topic...