Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Beta version
(02-16-2018, 02:37 PM)badablek Wrote: you don't make any error ? You're perfect ? Then probably a robot ?

come on, this is the first time it occurs, and it only affects random users.
you should just be thankful to their work, they do not ow you (or anybody) anything.

stop acting like a manager you are not. Centbrowser team knows its job, but can't test it on every computer in the world and in every setup of every user. Even Intel or Microsoft makes errors (meltdown / spectre patches ?) with products that are SOLD. CentBrowser is given to us FOR FREE.

my 2 cent in this useless thread. Nothing more to say.

ps : you want fast releases, which is totally INCOMPATIBLE with bug free software ! There is one new version of Chrome/Chromium near every day, deep beta testing is not possible.
Offer the voluntary help in free testing of the browser, and you refuse taking into account that team of only three people. Ridiculously. You lower the arrogance. I will be grateful for the version without large mistakes, and isn't obliged to be grateful for the version with mistakes which prevent normal work. I agree, developers are obliged by nothing to the user, you only forget that users aren't obliged to use Cent, the choice is. It wasn't pleasant, I have changed for another without problems.
In Russia many users call the Chinese browsers cheap hand-made articles, and the latest version just gets under this definition.
Sit down and think. Each user the dissatisfied user in the country will give very bad note and this information will be carried further. For whom will developers do the browser if about it there are bad responses and users it won't apply? Development, as well as many other Chinese browsers will die.

Messages In This Thread
Beta version - by ChromiumIQ - 02-15-2018, 10:41 AM
RE: Beta version - by badablek - 02-16-2018, 02:37 PM
RE: Beta version - by ChromiumIQ - 02-16-2018, 04:37 PM
RE: Beta version - by ClubMember - 02-17-2018, 04:28 AM
RE: Beta version - by badablek - 02-17-2018, 01:34 PM
RE: Beta version - by ChromiumIQ - 02-17-2018, 02:27 PM
RE: Beta version - by ClubMember - 02-18-2018, 06:40 AM
RE: Beta version - by badablek - 02-19-2018, 05:17 PM
RE: Beta version - by Admini - 02-23-2018, 07:04 AM