Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Beta version
(02-17-2018, 01:34 PM)badablek Wrote: this was NOT a haughty tone, nor arrogance. Stop reading answers half-way. I was polite, not disrespectful and only said true things. I'm just tired to see how people can be (or seems to be) selfish with FREE software. My "grade" here does not have anything to do with my opinion (respect it too). So if want to express myself, I'll do it freely, without filters. Deal with it.

I didn't see where you offered your help, you only seem to explain to the developers how to do it right and how lame the latest revision was. If this was not your goal, then I'm sorry for this misunderstanding. There is already beta release(s), but a lot of people were pushing CB team to release a new revision quickly. Now we can see that speed is not compatible with quality.

To help in beta testing is what? If you have no opportunity to contain testers, then why the refusal follows? Users want to render the feasible help, and you rest a horn and you say that we are fine. Microsoft uses services of testers in free of charge in Winfows 10 what prevents to adopt experience? And what you repeat all the time that the browser free? Now almost all browsers are free. It is possible to tell that developers have to tell thanks to users, for the fact that use Cent and create subjects about the browser in the countries, promote advance of the browser. Where will you get to from all this? If you don't want, then it is possible to water with shit, bugs in 63, 64 will be confirmation that from Chinese you shouldn't wait for anything good.
Russians can switch-off the filter too and impose you with our mat. Behave decently and to you will be also belongs.
Nobody hurries the team of developers. Users want clarity when the new version is released. Chrome, Firefox have a schedule, could give the though approximate with dispersion in several days. And the question with the requirement of updates would disappear at once. Normal users don't hurry, they want versions with the minimum quantity of mistakes.

Messages In This Thread
Beta version - by ChromiumIQ - 02-15-2018, 10:41 AM
RE: Beta version - by badablek - 02-16-2018, 02:37 PM
RE: Beta version - by ChromiumIQ - 02-16-2018, 04:37 PM
RE: Beta version - by ClubMember - 02-17-2018, 04:28 AM
RE: Beta version - by badablek - 02-17-2018, 01:34 PM
RE: Beta version - by ChromiumIQ - 02-17-2018, 02:27 PM
RE: Beta version - by ClubMember - 02-18-2018, 06:40 AM
RE: Beta version - by badablek - 02-19-2018, 05:17 PM
RE: Beta version - by Admini - 02-23-2018, 07:04 AM