Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bookmarks to show without clicking
I have just started using Cent Browser (64-bit Portable) and like it very much, so far.
Just one thing that annoys me and I wondered if there was a way to change it.
I have the auto-hide option for bookmarks so when I move the mouse to the left edge of the screen the "Other Bookmarks" folder heading shows.
I then have to click this to show all my bookmarks.
My previous browser, Slimjet, showed all my bookmarks immediately my mouse touch the left hand side of the screen.
Is there a way to do this in Cent;  I haven't found an option for it, unless I've missed it.
Thanks.
This option may be what you are finding:
Show bookmarks when mouse hovered within XXX pixels from the left edge of browser window for XXX milliseconds..
in chrome://settings/cbBookmarks
(05-11-2018, 05:08 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: This option may be what you are finding:
Show bookmarks when mouse hovered within XXX pixels from the left edge of browser window for XXX milliseconds..
in chrome://settings/cbBookmarks

Thanks Admin, but I already have those set.
It's just that I'd rather have all the bookmarks show immediately without having to click on the Other Bookmarks 'popup'.

[Image: Image_1.jpg]
(05-11-2018, 08:12 PM)CBman Wrote: Thanks Admin, but I already have those set.
It's just that I'd rather have all the bookmarks show immediately without having to click on the Other Bookmarks 'popup'.

[Image: Image_1.jpg]

Sorry, only root directory can be shown currently.
Try to transfer all your bookmarks to "Bookmarks bar" folder
  [Image: th_125941711_bookmarks_122_217lo.jpg]
Thanks jack but the imported bookmarks go into the Other Bookmarks folder (note the capital B).
Is there a way to put them into the Bookmarks bar folder directly?
[Image: Image_3.jpg]
Thanks jack, I found a way (which is probably what you meant me to do anyway!).
I just went into the Bookmarks Manager, highlighted all the bookmarks, and then dragged them all to the Bookmarks bar.
Job done.
Thanks.
(05-15-2018, 10:27 AM)CBman Wrote: Thanks jack, I found a way (which is probably what you meant me to do anyway!).
I just went into the Bookmarks Manager,  highlighted all the bookmarks, and then dragged them all to the Bookmarks bar.
Job done.
Thanks.

Just like text editor, Bookmarks Manager supports Ctrl+A, Ctrl+LeftCilck, Ctrl+C, Ctrl+X, Ctrl+V.