Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cent Browser 3.5.3.50(for Windows) Released
(09-04-2018, 10:19 AM)jerryh Wrote: When will the next version of Cent be released ?  
(Estimated Time of Arrival)

Thank you for clarification. So, I learned an interesting(!) feature of the English language, because:

I thought you would explain a different phrase than the phrases I have listed above as your answer; because I never thought that an abbreviation used in public transport with airplanes, trains and ships could also be used for people and Cent Browser.

If you had asked the question as following, I would immediately understand the situation and not ask you any explanation: "Do you have ETD and then ETA?" ("ETD" is an abbreviation for "Estimated Time of Departure")

Yesterday, while repeating the same question, because the delay was more than 10 days, fortunately, you did not write "Is CB DOA?", shortening the phrase "Is Cent Browser dead on arrival?"; otherwise my head would be much more confused...

But here, our Admin is also a bit guilty; because he could reply to you like this: "Our ETA will be less than 10 days"

So, our Admin likes to make an abbreviation more than you likes, and he has completely removed the "ETA". Smile

All in all, English is very interesting(!)... Fortunately, I was not born an Englishman...  Wink

Greetings,

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cent Browser 3.5.3.50(for Windows) Released - by taba - 09-04-2018, 08:00 PM