Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Download videos with Cent Browser:
Dear Administrator,

I think the owner "GetVideo" site follows this forum (especially this topic), because I wrote 2 posts in about 10 hours; after each post the site was corrected (2 times):  Wink

1- The site "GetVideo" never worked when I wrote first post, but started to work after my post;

However, 3 of the 3 green download buttons, which also appeared in the picture you added above, were fake. By clicking on any of these 3 download buttons, the download window of the same suspicious file was opened. At that time, the videos could only be downloaded by right-clicking on the green buttons, then selecting "Save link as...";

2- After I wrote second post, the site owner realized that the situation was getting worse, and he corrected it by converting 2 of the 3 fake download buttons to the real button (It looks like you have checked the site "GetVideo"  after this fix).

As a result, I think that after this third post, the site owner will also make a third change on his site and fix the last fake button as a real button...  Wink

Regards,

Messages In This Thread
Download videos with Cent Browser: - by taba - 08-07-2018, 11:09 PM
RE: Download videos with Cent Browser: - by taba - 08-08-2018, 01:21 PM
RE: Download videos with Cent Browser: - by taba - 08-08-2018, 08:54 PM
RE: Download videos with Cent Browser: - by taba - 09-06-2018, 03:07 PM
RE: Download videos with Cent Browser: - by taba - 09-08-2018, 07:04 AM
RE: Download videos with Cent Browser: - by taba - 09-06-2018, 06:06 PM
RE: Download videos with Cent Browser: - by taba - 09-09-2018, 12:43 AM