Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Please add search bar
Please add search bar
OK, we will consider your suggestion.
For now, you can use KEYWORDS + TAB/SPACE to switch search engines in address bar.
can you send me simple instructions to add it myself until you decide to do it or not. the other two browsers i use have it----- slimjet and vivaldi?
@CentBrowser, no, don't need to do this.. even as an option, it's totally useless! Don't waste time on this, better add normal link text selection..
(09-04-2018, 07:02 PM)jlhillhouse Wrote: can you send me simple instructions to add it myself until you decide to do it or not. the other two browsers i use have it----- slimjet and vivaldi?

Like this:

(09-05-2018, 05:14 AM)temp123312 Wrote: @CentBrowser, no, don't need to do this.. even as an option, it's totally useless! Don't waste time on this, better add normal link text selection..

You can hold on Alt to select link text.
(09-05-2018, 05:14 AM)temp123312 Wrote: @CentBrowser, no, don't need to do this.. even as an option, it's totally useless! Don't waste time on this, better add normal link text selection..

Sorry, i just do not understand your reply. why is it useless????????????????? what do you mean by normal link text selection??????????????

(09-05-2018, 03:39 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Like this:

how do all this add a search box???????????????????????????????
address bar = search box. no search box for me.
(09-05-2018, 07:10 PM)jack Wrote: address bar = search box. no search box for me.
I support you entirely.
Jack, why????????? Please help me unsderstand??? thank you