ex: .torrent link click is downloading
uTorrent.exe is not run

How do I get it to run?
(10-31-2018, 03:53 AM)seaclub1 Wrote: v3.6.8.99 [2018-10-30]
DOWNLOAD file is not auto run

ex: .torrent link click is downloading
uTorrent.exe is not run

How do I get it to run?

1. Turn off "Show download button" in settings. 2. Download torrent file. 3. Right click to open the options menu of the downloaded file. (at the bottom of the page) 4. Select the item "always open files of this type". 5. Turn on again  "Show download button" in settings. This option is for full automation. 
Or you can make choose each time, each time you download a torrent file "open" or just "dowload" it ... If enabled "Show download button" and "Always specify a place to download" in settings. Then in popup window of download you can make your choose save the file or open it.
(10-31-2018, 09:56 AM)Дмитрий Сакович Wrote: 1. Turn off "Show download button" in settings. 2. Download torrent file. 3. Right click to open the options menu of the downloaded file. (at the bottom of the page) 4. Select the item "always open files of this type". 5. Turn on again  "Show download button" in settings. This option is for full automation. 
Or you can make choose each time, each time you download a torrent file "open" or just "dowload" it ... If enabled "Show download button" and "Always specify a place to download" in settings. Then in popup window of download you can make your choose save the file or open it.

So, for each extension,
Do you have to go through this process?
.jpg, .gif, .png, .mp4, etc.

Just like setting up a Windows 10 default app
How can I do that ???
(10-31-2018, 12:56 PM)seaclub1 Wrote: So, for each extension,
Do you have to go through this process?
.jpg, .gif, .png, .mp4, etc.
Exactly
To open the downloaded file automatically, you may click "Open" button instead of "Save" button on download dialog.