Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
open new tab in home page
is there a way or extension that will allow you to open a new tab in you "personal" home page (e.g.- your personal yahoo home page)

ps- when i open a new tab i always have to turn off bookmarks bar, so far i have not found a setting to tell it to not open a new tab with the bookmarks bar turned off?
There is an option for homepage:
"Tab options"->"Open home page in"

And we call the bookmark bar in new tab "embeded bookmarks", the option is located at
"Bookmarks"->"Display embedded bookmarks in new tab when bookmarks bar is hidden"
(11-09-2018, 03:59 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: There is an option for homepage:
"Tab options"->"Open home page in"

And we call the bookmark bar in new tab "embeded bookmarks", the option is located at
"Bookmarks"->"Display embedded bookmarks in new tab when bookmarks bar is hidden"

please help me understand how to use "Tab options"->"Open home page in" to make a tab open in my home page

the bookmarks direction worked fine------ thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps- i slect Subscribe and receive email notification of new replies but i do not  get notifications in my email box???????????
(11-09-2018, 04:18 PM)jlhillhouse Wrote: please help me understand how to use "Tab options"->"Open home page in" to make a tab open in my home page

the bookmarks direction worked fine------ thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps- i slect Subscribe and receive email notification of new replies but i do not  get notifications in my email box???????????

In the Cent Browser settings, section "New tab":

[Image: 18111011061124461915990597.png]

Check "Custom URL" and type in the site address you want to be loaded in each new tab.
that works perfect------------- thank you very much
You're welcome ^^