Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[REQUEST] Option for close tabs from this domain
Hello, an option for closing tabs from same domain on tab context menu would be super useful.
Thanks for your suggestion.
Do you mean closing tabs opened by this tab, or closing tabs of the same domain as this tab?
They may not always be identical, a tab of different domain can be parent of another tab.
(11-18-2018, 03:26 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Thanks for your suggestion.
Do you mean closing tabs opened by this tab, or closing tabs of the same domain as this tab?
They may not always be identical, a tab of different domain can be parent of another tab.

Would it be difficult to implement both features? (having a one click close of every currently open same domain pages (all the tabs that are on a youtube.com page) or one click close of every page for example, opened via the main Microsoft webpage regardless of whether or not its domain is same like you were asking already)
(11-19-2018, 11:46 PM)mc0134 Wrote: Would it be difficult to implement both features? (having a one click close of every currently open same domain pages (all the tabs that are on a youtube.com page) or one click close of every page for example, opened via the main Microsoft webpage regardless of whether or not its domain is same like you were asking already)

They are not difficult.
But these features may be rarely used.
We need to check other browsers.
In which scenarios you want to use them?
This is a rare feature, I have only encountered in SlimJet. But it is a time saver. I browse reddit a lot, Sometimes a lot of imgur or gfycat pages are opened along them. Close tabs from this domain helps close all the imgur tabs or gfycat tabs all at once. Here is an example

https://i.imgur.com/nvx3baS.png

Attached Files Image(s)

Hello, bugging here just to remind the developers about this request. This might be easy to implement & is a time saving feature.