Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desktop icons rearranged
(02-12-2019, 04:38 PM)CBman Wrote: I have always had "Auto arrange icons" turned off and "Align icons to grid" turned on.

Try the solution provided by TravisC64
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/wind...f0e52ff816
Thanks again CentBrowser  for your help.
My icon size did match what was specified but I still changed it back and forth, it made no difference.
I normally just boot up once in the morning so using the restore desktop utility once a day is not too bad.
I'll keep looking though to see if anything else could be causing it.
AAAAAAAHHHHG!!!

FWIW:
My desktop has been behaving itself for weeks now.
I have just installed Cent Version 3.9.2.45 (Official Build) (64-bit) (Chromium 72.0.3626.121) and after a reboot all the icons have been scrambled again, and after another reboot as well.
(03-26-2019, 09:17 AM)CBman Wrote: AAAAAAAHHHHG!!!

FWIW:
My desktop has been behaving itself for weeks now.
I have just installed Cent Version 3.9.2.45 (Official Build) (64-bit) (Chromium 72.0.3626.121) and after a reboot all the icons have been scrambled again, and after another reboot as well.

Sad to know that.
Can you record a video to show this issue?
(03-26-2019, 11:58 AM)CentBrowser Wrote: Sad to know that.
Can you record a video to show this issue?
There's nothing to show really.
I have all my desktop icons arranged as I like across the screen (medium size, align icons to grid, auto arrange icons OFF) and after the reboot they are all moved to the left of the screen (aligned to the grid).
(03-26-2019, 12:18 PM)CBman Wrote: There's nothing to show really.
I have all my desktop icons arranged as I like across the screen (medium size, align icons to grid, auto arrange icons OFF) and after the reboot they are all moved to the left of the screen (aligned to the grid).

OK, we will try to investigate further.
As you mentioned before it could be a Chromium issue.