Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i need some help, please
Everytime when I open the Cent browser, i receive this ( attached image )
I couldn't find a way to fix this. Could you please help me ?
Thank you

https://postimg.cc/CB8NS99W
I am guessing from the icon on the image, you are using an extension called Magic Action for YouTube. This extension is creating this notification.
Yes, that was popuped by Magic Action for Youtube.
You may just leave it alone.
(01-11-2019, 04:20 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Yes, that was popuped by Magic Action for Youtube.
You may just leave it alone.
Hi!
Click&Clean too gives the similar message.
It is possible to try to change User Agent to add a key to a command line with the latest version Chrome. Works.
So, there is no way to fix this ?
(01-11-2019, 10:04 PM)blue_ Wrote: So, there is no way to fix this ?
Expansion is written for Chrome and checks the current version. If she is younger, then the message will be given. The version will always lag behind in Cent and the message will be given. Pass to Chrome, then there will be no messages. You do not want to change the browser, then accept this small inconvenience.

It is possible to add a key to a command line

--user-agent="Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/71.0.3578.98 Safari/537.36"

With a release of the new version of Chrome you will just replace the old version with new.

Of course it is inconveniently a little, but what to do. Choose.
And where do I have to add this key to a command line ?
Thank you
(01-12-2019, 02:41 PM)blue_ Wrote: And where do I have to add this key to a command line ?
Thank you

Settings - Other settings - (activation) Startup command line 

We write down in the field a key

--user-agent="Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/71.0.3578.98 Safari/537.36"

Reset.
(01-11-2019, 05:44 PM)ChromiumIQ Wrote: Hi!
Click&Clean too gives the similar message.
It is possible to try to change User Agent to add a key to a command line with the latest version Chrome. Works.

We will upgrade to Chromium 71 soon, then this message will disappear.
But I think the extension vendors should provide an option to avoid this issue.
(01-12-2019, 04:17 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: We will upgrade to Chromium 71 soon, then this message will disappear.
But I think the extension vendors should provide an option to avoid this issue.
Hi!
You do not pursue versions of Chrome. Do quietly the work. Your grateful users understand a situation and tell you thanks for the done work. 
Expansions which give reports are not enough. Treatment is.
Would like to remind about the sentence of the interface in the full-screen mode. How the situation is?
Long ago there were no novelties. We wait.
Good luck.