Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Cent Browser 3.9.2.45 Released
(03-27-2019, 04:44 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Thanks for your feedback.
1.We might be upgrading the website(CDN will rebuild cache), and we need to upgrade our servers indeed.
2.You may check our Super Drag feature.(chrome://settings/cbSuperDrag) and"Copy selected text to clipboard automatically" in chrome://settings/cbBrowsing, and Alt+C and Alt+C(https://www.centbrowser.com/features.html#accelerators) are also useful.
3.Bookmarks are builtin component of the browser, Trash is part of the OS. How can you move the deleted bookmarks to Trash?
There is a file named "Bookmarks.bak" under "User Data\Default", it saves the previous state of your bookmarks automatically. If you deleted some bookmarks accidentally, just rename "Bookmarks" to "Bookmarks.old", and "Bookmarks.bak" to "Bookmarks".

3. i assume this is what being implied. [Image: opera-trash-folder-1.jpg] basically, a custom folder with extended functionality
(03-27-2019, 11:08 PM)000099 Wrote: 3. i assume this is what being implied. [Image: opera-trash-folder-1.jpg] basically, a custom folder with extended functionality

@ 000099 
Exactly! Biggrin
This is what i'm referring to, not trash from Windows. From this point of view, Opera has more steps ahead regarding bookmarks.
(03-27-2019, 11:08 PM)000099 Wrote: 3. i assume this is what being implied. [Image: opera-trash-folder-1.jpg] basically, a custom folder with extended functionality

You may do it alternatively.
Create a folder named "To be deleted", and always move unused bookmarks to that directory.
Any updates on when the kerning issue will be fixed/ETA to an update? :|a
Yeah, I'm really looking forward to v73 as well. v72 has some script injection bug in TamperMonkey. Tested v73 and it doesn't appear to have the same problem, so I'm hoping a beta isn't too far off. I'm sick of scripts randomly failing.
(04-07-2019, 02:25 AM)AnakhaSilver Wrote: Any updates on when the kerning issue will be fixed/ETA to an update? :|a

We are working on the update.
Seems DW issue doesn't exist in Chromium 73.
(04-07-2019, 04:28 AM)papadoc Wrote: Yeah, I'm really looking forward to v73 as well. v72 has some script injection bug in TamperMonkey. Tested v73 and it doesn't appear to have the same problem, so I'm hoping a beta isn't too far off. I'm sick of scripts randomly failing.

Have you tried changing "chrome://flags/#network-service" to "Disabled".
Yeah, I've switched that flag to disabled and it makes no difference. Certain userscripts just randomly fail in v72, which I can't repro with the same exact profile in any previous or subsequent version of Chromium. Normally, I'd revert to the previous version till a new update was ready, but v72 had the pretty significant security update. I'd just like to put v72 in the rear-view ASAP.
(04-07-2019, 10:56 AM)CentBrowser Wrote: We are working on the update.
Seems DW issue doesn't exist in Chromium 73.

That's good! Seems like that's less work for you.
Hi, the favicons lost when I have a lot of open tabs.

The favicons disappear (some) or blink (some others) when I have many tabs open and the minimum width of the tab deactivated in the configuration (I like to have all tabs in view).

This problem has been getting worse with each version.

It is very difficult to know what page is in all the tabs when the favicon has died or when it blinks.

It's really the only serious problem I've seen in the CentBrowser browser and I don't know why nobody has reported it before.

I hope they solve it.

[Image: yhrzyrE.png]