Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Serious Bug v4.0.9.102/4.0.9.112
I experience a serious problem with both v4.0.9.102 and v4.0.9.112 (portable x64).
Since I am not an expert and I am unable to explain the problem professionally, let me describe it:
After fulfilling the address fields on the Amazon website, then when I click on "Add address" yellow button (see the attached screenshot at the bottom), the Cent browser freezes immediately and becomes inactive in gray (Not Responding).
After I close the program and then start it again, it restores the page as well as the fulfilled fields, and then clicking the "Add address" yellow button doesn't make any problem.
This issue appears again and again. Everytime I have to close the browser and to re-start it.
This has never happened before with any of the previous versions.

I always work Cent browser with 3 different accounts simultaneously, i.e. 3 Cent windows, each with multiple tabs opened. That's the way I've always worked with v3.9.2.45 (and previous version before) without any problem.

I deeply count on your help and advice about how to eliminate this issue.
Any ideas are welcome.
Big thanks in advance!

[Image: SU4pByn.jpg]
Hi! You have not specified the hardware specification of your PC, and the operating system version. I think it's important information .
(06-07-2019, 04:25 PM)Дмитрий Сакович Wrote: Hi! You have not specified the hardware specification of your PC, and the operating system version. I think it's important information .

Windows 7 x64, Xeon 2.83GHz, 4GB RAM.

Whatever my PC specifications are, v3.9.2.45 and the previous versions worked with no any problem.
There are 3 Report.wer files and I don't know if they will reveal the problem.
(06-07-2019, 04:43 PM)producer Wrote: Windows 7 x64, Xeon 2.83GHz, 4GB RAM.
Whatever my PC specifications are, v3.9.2.45 and the previous versions worked with no any problem.
Anything can happen ... I also had problems with 4.0 ... As decided, you can read here https://www.centbrowser.com/forum/showth...p?tid=2813 .

You don’t have exactly the same problem (we have different OS), but the symptoms are a bit similar.
Shocked 
(06-07-2019, 05:48 PM)Дмитрий Сакович Wrote: Anything can happen ... I also had problems with 4.0 ... As decided, you can read here https://www.centbrowser.com/forum/showth...p?tid=2813 .

You don’t have exactly the same problem (we have different OS), but the symptoms are a bit similar.

Looks like I have to go back to v3.9.2.45 again.
Please try disabling "Continue running background apps when Cent Browser is closed" and "Use hardware acceleration when available" in chrome://settings/system.
If the issue persists, please try disabling all extensions.
(06-08-2019, 03:13 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Please try disabling "Continue running background apps when Cent Browser is closed" and "Use hardware acceleration when available" in chrome://settings/system.
If the issue persists, please try disabling all extensions.

Unfortunately, this is not the reason. Cent still hangs after clicking the yellow button.
No any other ideas?!?
You called the topic "A Serious Bug v4.0.9.102 / 4.0.9.112" and it manifests itself in the inability to add a shipping address to Amazon. I do it without any problems. Centbrowser 4.0.9.112 Win10 1809 x64. I think the browser itself is not to blame, you need to continue to look for the cause of this behavior.
Have you tried in safe mode?
Try disabling the antivirus.
(06-09-2019, 07:26 AM)Дмитрий Сакович Wrote: Try disabling the antivirus.

I will try, but this can't solve the issue, i.e. if it works, I won't stay with antivirus off.
After I try it anyway, I will write here the result.