Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Suggestion] Add "delayed open"
Hi, I noticed for a long time but was going to register on the forum with my own strength and write only now)

I ask you to make a clickable element in the download window!
That is, in chrome, you can click on open, and when the file is downloaded it will auto-open it. In the cent browser, I have to expand the download window or the folder where it downloaded the file and only then run / open it. This time ramp upsets me very much.
Thanks in advance, and sorry for my poor English.
(09-11-2019, 11:45 PM)dev32 Wrote: Hi, I noticed for a long time but was going to register on the forum with my own strength and write only now)

I ask you to make a clickable element in the download window!
That is, in chrome, you can click on open, and when the file is downloaded it will auto-open it. In the cent browser, I have to expand the download window or the folder where it downloaded the file and only then run / open it. This time ramp upsets me very much.
Thanks in advance, and sorry for my poor English.
Strange but I have files from the list of boot are opening by click. Cent 4.0.9.112. I can shoot a video if you need evidence.
Вы меня верно поняли? То есть я начал скачивание файла, идёт процесс скачивания и куда мне кликнуть по нему, что бы когда скачивание закончилось он его сам открыл?
(09-12-2019, 03:02 PM)dev32 Wrote: Вы меня верно поняли? То есть я начал скачивание файла, идёт процесс скачивания и куда мне кликнуть по нему, что бы когда скачивание закончилось он его сам открыл?
Well, you are slightly confused explanation of the situation) Yes to configure auto-open files you need to switch to a standard chromium loader. I don't see that as a problem. Although it might be more convenient to configure from the Cent download Manager.
Yes, that menu item is missing.
For now you can click "Open" button directly.

In your picture above, I see the FDM icon at the bottom left. This I can select to download FDM instead of the built-in download manager? What do I need to do to have them, too?
(06-26-2020, 05:31 PM)amigaser Wrote: In your picture above, I see the FDM icon at the bottom left. This I can select to download FDM instead of the built-in download manager? What do I need to do to have them, too?
Hi! I'll tell you how I did it in my browser. Installed FDM in the system, then installed the extension "Download with Free Download Manager" https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detai...mdhjmlokna in the browser. In order for the extension to work and send links to FDM you need to download it from Github and install native client in the system https://github.com/belaviyo/native-clien...indows.zip . Just unpack and install.
Now if I need to download something using FDM I open the context menu on the download link and select there "Download with Free Download Manager"
[Image: 2020-06-26_212056.1593196021.png]
FDM у меня уже интегрирован в браузер и установлен в систему как клиент для скачивания. Я ведь про другое спросил. Что это всё-таки за иконки внизу слева в окне встроенного менеджера закачки и почему они у меня не появляются? Было бы очень удобно либо просто открыть файл, либо скачивать на выбор встроенным браузером или через FDM кликом прямо из этого окна.

Attached Files Image(s)

(06-26-2020, 08:03 PM)amigaser Wrote: FDM у меня уже интегрирован в браузер и установлен в систему как клиент для скачивания. Я ведь про другое спросил. Что это всё-таки за иконки внизу слева в окне встроенного менеджера закачки и почему они у меня не появляются? Было бы очень удобно либо просто открыть файл, либо скачивать на выбор встроенным браузером или через FDM кликом  прямо из этого окна.
We detect downloaders using their COM registration.
However FDM 6.x doesn't register COM components, and we can't add single/batch tasks via COM interface.
Older version such as 5.x and 3.x are recognizable because they register COM.
You may send feedback to FDM and ask them to provide "wincomserver.exe" again.
(06-27-2020, 03:03 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: We detect downloaders using their COM registration.
Which external download managers will work with your embedded download manager other than FDM? What do you recommend to install?