Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
disable suggested password?
is it possible to disable suggestion of passwords?
(01-02-2020, 07:50 AM)patrickdrd Wrote: is it possible to disable suggestion of passwords?

Hi "patrickdrd",

I couldn't fully understand your question because my English was not good. Is that what you're asking: "Is it possible to disable the suggestion of saving passwords?"

- If so, look for the answer here: "Ξ > Settings > Autofill > Passwords > Offer to save passwords"

- If not, that is, if you only want to disable password suggestion, tell the person who offers you the password: "Never suggest me a password again, otherwise, I will beat you so bad!"  Smile
Thanks to taba.
He is right if you were referring "Passwords Autofill".
no, I wasn't referring to the option "offer to save passwords",
but to the password(s) suggested by chrome,
each time a new login is created for a site,

also, chrome says that you won't need to remember this (suggested password),
because chrome sync will save it and remember it for me
Please try appending
--disable-features=AutomaticPasswordGeneration
in "Other settings"->"Startup command line".
(01-03-2020, 08:16 AM)patrickdrd Wrote: no, I wasn't referring to the option "offer to save passwords",
but to the password(s) suggested by chrome, ...

This possibility came to my mind; but "If so, he'd ask this question in the Google Chrome Help Community, not the Cent Forum." I thought...

However, I've already written above what you should do in this case: Say to Google "Don't suggest me a password again!" and finish your special-private relationship with him!.. 

But how does?

(In addition to what the administrator has written)

* You can have Gmail and therefore a Google account; You can also use Chromium-based web browsers and the Google search engine; but do not sync anything between your Google account and computer; and disable 'Sync and Google services'  in both the web browser settings and 'Windows Services''!

* In short, never engage in a private relationship with Google so that you do not submit all your personal information to Google in your own hand!..
(01-03-2020, 02:04 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Please try appending
--disable-features=AutomaticPasswordGeneration
in "Other settings"->"Startup command line".
disable-features switch looks interesting,
any other features I could disable?
(01-08-2020, 10:01 AM)patrickdrd Wrote: disable-features switch looks interesting,
any other features I could disable?
Some features can be controlled in chrome://flags.
Besides that, there are thousands of internal features can be controlled by "--disable-features".
But I suggest you not to change them because they may cause unpredictable issue.
well,it doesn't work

[Image: Baz787i.jpg]