Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panel changing color with third-party theme and "Auto hide panel w bookmarks" enabled
Hello, 

i'm using "https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detai...hhjblbfcjo" theme with Centbrowser 4.2.7.116 (Chromium 80.0.3987.132)
when function "Auto hide panel with bookmarks" is enable, panel take color of the active tab. 
honestly, i love "Developer Edition Dark" theme, but color of the panel looks not very nice.
it's not a big problem, but it would be great, if you could fix this bug. Thank you

Please check screenshot: 

[Image: d848e2eae102.jpg]

when function "Auto hide panel with bookmarks" is disabled, panel have normal - black color.

[Image: aae79ca1a794.jpg]

Thank you for all your great work. i love this browser.
This may be caused by Chromium changes.
We will try to figure it out, whether this is a bug or normal behavior.
Auto-hide bookmark bar has different Window structure from normal bookmark bar, though they look the same.
(03-20-2020, 04:11 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: This may be caused by Chromium changes.
We will try to figure it out, whether this is a bug or normal behavior.
Auto-hide bookmark bar has different Window structure from normal bookmark bar, though they look the same.

Thank you, after update, this problem has been fixed, 
I just updated to version 4.2.10.169 and get kind of similar bug. Would you please check.
Thank you so much for your great work.

[Image: 54fe6f472fe8.jpg]
(05-18-2020, 03:56 PM)Shanti09 Wrote: Thank you, after update, this problem has been fixed, 
I just updated to version 4.2.10.169 and get kind of similar bug. Would you please check.
Thank you so much for your great work.

[Image: 54fe6f472fe8.jpg]
This is caused by startup command line "--cb-compact-ui".
(05-19-2020, 04:14 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: This is caused by startup command line "--cb-compact-ui".

Thank you, i've enabled "#top-chrome-touch-ui" in flags, it looks good now.

(05-20-2020, 02:23 PM)Shanti09 Wrote: Thank you, i've enabled "#top-chrome-touch-ui" in flags, it looks good now.

1) no, it caused another problem, space between icon has been increased as well. so I disabled flag "#top-chrome-touch-ui"
i've tried to enable/disable command line "--cb-compact-ui", it didn't help.

[Image: be53853c4e29.jpg]

2) by the way, would you please suggest, how to change the font size of the tabs.

[Image: e7276a032e0b.jpg]
(05-20-2020, 02:23 PM)Shanti09 Wrote: Thank you, i've enabled "#top-chrome-touch-ui" in flags, it looks good now.

1) no, it caused another problem, space between icon has been increased as well. so I disabled flag "#top-chrome-touch-ui"
i've tried to enable/disable command line "--cb-compact-ui", it didn't help.

[Image: be53853c4e29.jpg]

2) by the way, would you please suggest, how to change the font size of the tabs.

[Image: e7276a032e0b.jpg]
This inherits system settings.
You can change it with this tool:
https://github.com/Tatsu-syo/noMeiryoUI/releases
We have not tested, maybe "Title bar" is the target option.
(05-20-2020, 04:08 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: This inherits system settings.
You can change it with this tool:
https://github.com/Tatsu-syo/noMeiryoUI/releases
We have not tested, maybe "Title bar" is the target option.

Thank you, looks not perfect, some system fonts changed as well, but fonts of the tabs look better Smile
(05-21-2020, 03:02 PM)Shanti09 Wrote: Thank you, looks not perfect, some system fonts changed as well, but fonts of the tabs look better Smile
Yes, this tool changes fonts system wide, not for specified application.
(05-19-2020, 04:14 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: This is caused by startup command line "--cb-compact-ui".

i've edited the theme, now it looks better.

[Image: 97f4de20bcf4.jpg]
(05-21-2020, 08:25 PM)Shanti09 Wrote: i've edited the theme, now it looks better.

[Image: 97f4de20bcf4.jpg]
That is great.
Can you share the changes you made to the theme?