Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4.2.9.152: Flash Player and Login AutoFill not working like before
(04-23-2020, 12:18 PM)soyabeaner Wrote: It states Flash is disabled, which is strange as I haven't done any changes other than manually downloading the new update. I've been using the 64 Bit Portable version of Cent. The updated version doesn't have the \Cent Browser\4.2.9.152\PepperFlash folder with the "manifest.json" and "pepflashplayer.dll" files, so I moved them over from \Cent Browser\4.0.9.112, but still doesn't load flash content.

Login is indeed http because these are local intranet sets at work. Nothing can be done then due to Google's annoying decision.

Update: Not sure on this, but I think the problem could be because my work PC has 32-Bit Flash Player installed (on 64-bit Windows), but I may have remembered wrong on the Cent version (i.e. should have updated using 32 bit instead of 64 bit). Problem is I can't tell which version of Cent is installed and I can't access Task Manager due to work restrictions.
Now the flash plugin is loaded from "User Data\PepperFlash", you need to put the .json and .dll files there.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 4.2.9.152: Flash Player and Login AutoFill not working like before - by Admini - 04-23-2020, 02:39 PM