Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4.2.9.152: Flash Player and Login AutoFill not working like before
(04-27-2020, 11:10 PM)soyabeaner Wrote: The file I've been trying to extract is the official Adobe setup file like ppapi_32.0.0.363.exe, but 7-Zip is unable to find those 2 files, let alone extract them:

I still don't know where you two found these extractable files, but no matter because the one I downloaded from CentBrowser administrator on that effect8.ru link works for me. On my home PC where Cent has always been portable without Flash Player installed*, the 32-bit version worked for me. I just created a new PepperFlash folder (C:\Apps\Cent Browser\User Data\PepperFlash), extracted manifest.json and pepflashplayer32_32_0_0_363.dll (renamed to pepflashplayer.dll), moved them to the folder, ensured that it's set to "Ask first" at chrome://settings/content/flash?search=flash, restarted Cent, and it work states it's enabled in chrome://version/

*I just remembered that since I'm on Windows 10, Flash Player 32-Bit is already pre-installed by Microsoft, but as far as I know this is only for Internet Explorer. So it's irrelevant anyway, but I'd to point it out that it cannot be uninstalled.
Yes, the pre-installed Flash in Windows is ActiveX version.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 4.2.9.152: Flash Player and Login AutoFill not working like before - by Admini - 04-28-2020, 04:41 PM