Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
STABLE version -- 4.2.10.171
I installed 4.3.8.130x64.exe as an upgrade to 4.2.10.171 on a 64bit Windows 10 Pro Insider Build - 20215.1000.

I 'clean' installed 4.3.8.130x64.exe on a 64bit Windows 10 Pro Build 19041.508.

I have NOT experienced any of the issues discussed so far regarding this beta release on either machine.

And I went hunting high and low for issues, even tried to replicate a couple!

There are some features I don't use which are disabled, such as Mouse Gesture and Super Drag;

I have a fair amount of 'flags' disabled or enabled.

No problems so far! (knock on wood!)
I already got chatter, a normal version for surfing, did not find critical errors and flaws. The only question is - when will the new version appear?
(10-23-2020, 03:59 PM)Perfect_Stranger Wrote: I already got chatter, a normal version for surfing, did not find critical errors and flaws.  The only question is - when will the new version appear?
There are still some bugs to be fixed.
Even bugs that 1% users will encounter, we need to fix with best effort.
(10-20-2020, 03:21 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Have you installed any theme?
You can see it in chrome://settings/appearance

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. After reapplying my theme to the new beta version the issue went away.  Lightbulb
(10-22-2020, 07:19 PM)Journeyover Wrote: I'm running the latest (4.3.8.130) portable version of Cent Browser and have no issues with those three videos. Media control buttons don't disappear when I start playing, be it with my cursor over the video or not. So you stating that this is a problem that only occurs with the portable version of Cent Browser is false, and I suspect that this issue is something only on your end.

Thank you very much for your detailed explanation.

* Problem of media control buttons disappearing when playing videos shot with smart phone etc. on YuoTube:

- No such problem occurred while using the latest beta version (4.38.130 portable x64);

- I think all the above members who say "I have no such problem" are also using the new beta version; however, this problem has existed with Cent Browser from time immemorial;

- It turns out that the Cent Browser developer was not aware of this problem either;

* New issue with YouTube in new beta version of Cent Browser:

If you move the mouse cursor to the top of the screen while playing any video on Youtube, the video starts looking like this: :
  [Image: bpjAQdi.jpg]

Hopefully, the problem is fixed in the stable version.

Greetings,
(10-26-2020, 03:19 PM)taba Wrote: * New issue with YouTube in new beta version of Cent Browser:

If you move the mouse cursor to the top of the screen while playing any video on Youtube, the video starts looking like this: :
  [Image: bpjAQdi.jpg]

Hopefully, the problem is fixed in the stable version.

Greetings,
Disable this option [Image: 3FOCqKt.png]
(10-27-2020, 12:44 AM)BrowserBrian Wrote: Disable this option [Image: 3FOCqKt.png]

Thank you very much for your solution; but, it doesn't work; Because I have already disabled this feature (HTML5 canvas fingerprinting); I've always disabled it since the past.

Did you cite this solution you suggested from another source?
(10-27-2020, 02:24 PM)taba Wrote: Thank you very much for your solution; but, it doesn't work; Because I have already disabled this feature (HTML5 canvas fingerprinting); I've always disabled it since the past.

Did you cite this solution you suggested from another source?

I mean it should be unticked.
It should look like this [Image: tUstkz6.png]
I discovered it myself
(10-27-2020, 07:10 PM)BrowserBrian Wrote: I mean it should be unticked.
It should look like this [Image: tUstkz6.png]
I discovered it myself

Thank you very much for your annotation; yes, when I stopped disabling this function (HTML5 canvas fingerprinting), the video image was no longer distorted.

By the way, this image corruption is showing up for the first time in this beta version of Cent Browser; I always disabled this function in previous versions; But, such a problem did not occur.

We hope the developer is reading what we wrote here and will fix this issue in the new stable version. Smile
How long will we wait for the new version, another six months.