Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
STABLE version -- 4.2.10.171
Hello, how can I restore the notification toasts to how they used to look before this update?
(04-30-2020, 03:16 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: You can put "manifest.json" and "pepflashplayer.dll" into "User Data\PepperFlash" directory.
System Flash plugin can upgrade itself in time.
Ok, thanks for the response. The fact that we have a popular social network, in which many games still work on flash player, despite the fact that in December promise to stop its support, and up to versions 4.2.* the flash player was present in Centbrowser "out of the box" and updated - there was no need to install something. It was convenient)) Now in the next versions of Centbrowser it will be gone?
(05-01-2020, 11:26 AM)Slon Wrote: Ok, thanks for the response. The fact that we have a popular social network, in which many games still work on flash player, despite the fact that in December promise to stop its support, and up to versions 4.2.* the flash player was present in Centbrowser "out of the box" and updated - there was no need to install something. It was convenient)) Now in the next versions of Centbrowser it will be gone?
No, browser update doesn't affect Flash in "User Data" and "Windows" directory.
(05-01-2020, 01:44 AM)Ownsin Wrote: Hello, how can I restore the notification toasts to how they used to look before this update?
Maybe you need to check the options in chrome://settings/content/notifications?
(05-01-2020, 02:35 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Maybe you need to check the options in chrome://settings/content/notifications?

I meant visually. The notification toasts have changed, how can I change them back to how they used to look visually before this new update.
(05-01-2020, 04:19 PM)Ownsin Wrote: I meant visually. The notification toasts have changed, how can I change them back to how they used to look visually before this new update.
Hello! Can you take a screenshot so that we can understand what has changed and what do you mean?
(05-01-2020, 04:57 PM)Дмитрий Сакович Wrote: Hello!  Can you take a screenshot so that we can understand what has changed and what do you mean?

[Image: EGl60SL.png]

This is how it looks now. It used to look different before this update, how can I restore the original look of the notification toast?

This is how it used to look: 

[Image: Checker-Plus-notification1.jpg?resize=364%2C176&ssl=1]

I want it to look like this again ^
(05-01-2020, 06:02 PM)Ownsin Wrote: [Image: EGl60SL.png]

This is how it looks now. It used to look different before this update, how can I restore the original look of the notification toast?

This is how it used to look: 

[Image: Checker-Plus-notification1.jpg?resize=364%2C176&ssl=1]

I want it to look like this again ^
Try changing chrome://flags/#enable-native-notifications to "Disabled".
(05-02-2020, 04:25 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Try changing chrome://flags/#enable-native-notifications to "Disabled".

I did try that, but that made it that windows handled the notification now and not chrome, so It doesn't look the same at all.
Ever since I updated to 4.2.10.171, the browser frequently jams (freezes for a while, then unfreezes after a few seconds).