Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Cent и панель уведомлений Windows
Браузер не отображает уведомления в центре уведомлений windows, уведомления приходят старого хромовского образца. Флаг для отображения нативных уведомлений включен, единственное что не могу добавить cent в параметры->система->уведомления и действия. Cent портабельный
Have you tried resetting chrome://flags and disabling "Startup command line" in chrome://settings/cbOtherOptions?
I just tried it. It didn't change anything. I think it might be because there is no Cent in this menu. Maybe there is a way to add a portable version of the browser to this menu?

I've now tried the nonportable version and the notifications are working properly. But I need the portal version. Any idea how to fix it?
Maybe it is not the reason.
That menu just indicates whether the notification can be shown or not, but not related to notification style.
You may try clearing Cent registry items with this: (will corrupt installed version but has no influence on portable version)
http://static.centbrowser.com/software/R...ner_en.zip

By the way, are you using 4.2.10.171 version?
Yes I use 4.2.10.171. I tried clearing Cent registry items no results
(08-24-2020, 04:24 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: By the way, are you using 4.2.10.171 version?
In this version it's alright. Is it possible to get new-style notifications in older versions of CentBrowser?
(09-08-2020, 11:15 AM)vadim Wrote: In this version it's alright. Is it possible to get new-style notifications in older versions of CentBrowser?
You can try changing "chrome://flags/#enable-native-notifications" to "Enabled".
(09-08-2020, 04:33 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: You can try changing "chrome://flags/#enable-native-notifications" to "Enabled".
Putting that flag on apparently doesn't change anything. On portable versions new-style notifications don't work and on exe-installers they work fine, but only from default installation directory (i.e. AppData\Local\CentBrowser). Thanks a lot!
(09-08-2020, 06:49 PM)vadim Wrote: Putting that flag on apparently doesn't change anything. On portable versions new-style notifications don't work and on exe-installers they work fine, but only from default installation directory (i.e. AppData\Local\CentBrowser). Thanks a lot!
Is it possible to make newstyle notifications work in the portable version without storing them in (AppData\Local\CentBrowser)?
(09-08-2020, 06:49 PM)vadim Wrote: Putting that flag on apparently doesn't change anything. On portable versions new-style notifications don't work and on exe-installers they work fine, but only from default installation directory (i.e. AppData\Local\CentBrowser). Thanks a lot!
Have you tried running the browser with Administrator privilege?