Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cent Browser 1.5.13.33(for Windows) Released
After the Chinese New Year. Not earlier... Biggrin
(01-07-2016, 09:27 AM)Perfect_Stranger Wrote: After the Chinese New Year. Not earlier... Biggrin

damn Sad
[Image: photo.jpg]
(01-07-2016, 09:27 AM)Perfect_Stranger Wrote: After the Chinese New Year. Not earlier... Biggrin

May release before next week, if everything goes well.
(01-07-2016, 12:14 PM)jack Wrote: [Image: photo.jpg]

No much problem, but too much work in this version.
(01-07-2016, 04:48 PM)CentBrowser Wrote:

May release before next week, if everything goes well.

It’s gonna be a bang! Rolleyes
No need to rush. Update when you feel it's ready. Also i think it's better to release a week later than releasing early and pushing a bug fixing release next week Smile
Keep up the good work (y) Cent is Best...
Quote:No need to rush. Update when you feel it's ready. Also i think it's better to release a week later than releasing early and pushing a bug fixing release next week

Angry
(01-08-2016, 02:50 AM)jhnsmith08 Wrote: No need to rush. Update when you feel it's ready. Also i think it's better to release a week later than releasing early and pushing a bug fixing release next week Smile
Keep up the good work (y) Cent is Best...

no, need to quick update
Perfect_Stranger Wrote:
jhnsmith08 Wrote:No need to rush. Update when you feel it's ready. Also i think it's better to release a week later than releasing early and pushing a bug fixing release next week

Angry
You proved that you know NOTHING about development, Perfect_Stranger...
I'm a developer and I know rushing into releasing products almost never translates into robust product...
Anyways I'm not here to blatantly argue with others or insult others. Stay well. Peace Smile