Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youtube play/pause button disappeared.
(10-20-2020, 11:20 PM)taba Wrote: The incident mentioned above by the topic author is not considered a browser (Cent Browser) problem; The "play / pause" button, which is said to not appear, starts to appear when the mouse cursor is moved over the video screen.
That's not at all what was happening (see the gif i posted all the way up)

Issue is fixed as of today.
(10-21-2020, 06:41 AM)VxMiMxV Wrote: Seems like it's fixed now! ... And thanks @CentBrowser for quickly fixing it
That's not at all what was happening (see the gif i posted all the way up)

Issue is fixed as of today.

Dear "VxMiMxV",

I watched not only the GIF you created, but also the original video; there is no problem with the "play/pause" button disappearing.

- You said: "Seems like it's fixed now! ... And thanks @CentBrowser for quickly fixing it"

- Administrator replied to you as follows: "Seems Youtube changed something."

- So, the administrator wanted to say: "I didn't fix anything; YouTube must have seen your complaint here and fixed its error immediately." Smile

(By the way, Cent's developer doesn't have time to fix bugs right now; he's trying to update the main version of the browser because Cent's version is still 80; but the last Chromium's is 86.)

However, it was still very useful to bring you up on this topic; Thus, the Cent Browser developer found out the real mistake.

Wishing you health and well-being,