Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cent Browser for Linux?
Hi,

I have been using Cent for over a year on Windows but wanted to know if you have a build for Linux also, specifically for Ubuntu? I would love to use it on here as the main browser of choice.

Thanks for any and all info.

Vince
You’re not the only one. Sadly, the developers have made clear they won’t be releasing any Linux version at least in the foreseeable future. Sad
They can hardly keep up with Windows builds as it is...
(01-07-2021, 11:01 PM)Gordian Knot Wrote: You’re not the only one. Sadly, the developers have made clear they won’t be releasing any Linux version at least in the foreseeable future. Sad
They can hardly keep up with Windows builds as it is...

Thanks Gordon, I can imagine that they are inundated with rebuilds, but it's because of how fast Chrome / Chromium turn out new builds, I am sure, that they are so busy themselves....

I wonder if there is a way to get the Cent browser bookmarks menu (for example) in Chrome / Chromium also?  IMO, It's one of the best features of Cent Browser...
(01-08-2021, 01:00 PM)vinceatais Wrote: Thanks Gordon, I can imagine that they are inundated with rebuilds, but it's because of how fast Chrome / Chromium turn out new builds, I am sure, that they are so busy themselves....

I wonder if there is a way to get the Cent browser bookmarks menu (for example) in Chrome / Chromium also?  IMO, It's one of the best features of Cent Browser...
Are you referring the multiple-column bookmarks?
(01-09-2021, 04:23 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Are you referring the multiple-column bookmarks?

Hello, yes, I was. Also, when adding bookmarks, there is an extended number of folders which are viewable without having to go searching (the most recent ones used) and I love that feature as well.