Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cent features are almost complete..
Thank's for this great web browser development.. I found almost all aspects I need: speed, security, strong user interface... May be it can be completed with one feature: video downloader.
Stream video download and analytics are relatively complicated.Of course we can bundle some components to achieve that.But we want to keep simple.So I recommend you to use some more professional tools, like IDM, FDM, Video Downloader, etc.
(12-01-2015, 05:40 AM)CentBrowser Wrote: Stream video download and analytics are relatively complicated.Of course we can bundle some components to achieve that.But we want to keep simple.So I recommend you to use some more professional tools, like IDM, FDM, Video Downloader, etc.

I agree in 100%
(12-01-2015, 05:40 AM)CentBrowser Wrote: Stream video download and analytics are relatively complicated.Of course we can bundle some components to achieve that.But we want to keep simple.So I recommend you to use some more professional tools, like IDM, FDM, Video Downloader, etc.

Thank's for your response..
I have tried some web browsers that bundled with capability to download video streaming, and the fact is they use much memory. The impact is they slow down my computer's performance.
Yeah, stream video downloading is fussy works.So it is better to use independent tools or online tools.
I have a request: CentBrowser should display informative text about downloaded file, i.e it's size that have been downloaded when the progress is stopped (broken or success), so we can determine to re-download it or not.
(04-02-2016, 01:23 AM)rpurnama83 Wrote: I have a request: CentBrowser should display informative text about downloaded file, i.e it's size that have been downloaded when the progress is stopped (broken or success), so we can determine to re-download it or not.

We are working on the "download manager bubble" feature.It will contain this function.
(04-02-2016, 05:41 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: We are working on the "download manager bubble" feature.It will contain this function.

Great news, because currently it's poor! (I use Chrono extension) Smile
(04-02-2016, 05:41 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: We are working on the "download manager bubble" feature.It will contain this function.

Thank's for your response.
I've just tried the new release of CentBrowser 1.9.10.43 (portable). Thank's for CentBrowser team for realizing my request many weeks ago, but unfortunately at the end I didn't see the information like N of M, where N is the size of downloaded file, while M is the actual file size.